Harry Taylor
Tom Liberatore
Jed Lamb
Lyke Tapscott
Anthony Morabito
Dayne Zorko
Jude Bolton
Will Hoskin-Elliott

They are Pickers list changes. 17 all up.

were any of these list changes players picker had traded in this trade period, or are they all from his starting squad?

LaHug

From that list, I know that Libba was traded to pickers and then ontraded. As was Hoskin-Elliot.
So that's down to 15 now...

Also, if any trades were to be cancelled, that would be unfair on the teams he traded with.

CrowsFan

Well there you go even at 15. All trades count :D

Ziplock

yeah, all trades are good- but pickers can't trade any more of his original squad anymore.

can't believe he managed to make 15 movements, and I haven't even gotten 1... lol....

picker_man

Quote from: whatlez on September 15, 2012, 05:11:30 PM
Well apparently now pick changes do not count cause Pickers has abused the 15 max player change.

i havent abused shower!!! get ya facts straight before spinning such crap! i can do 15 list changes i have........ ::)

picker_man

i can actually make one more, tapscott + libba + WHE have all been on traded leaving me with 14 list changes ;D (Holz to confirm)

my team is looking great  i dont need any help thanks lez so you should just worry bout your own ;)

Ziplock

nah, list count depending on how many of your original team you've traded out.

Justin Bieber

Well the initial rule was 15 list changes including picks, but Pickers flowered that up ::) lol.

picker_man

if only you put as much time into your team lez ::)

also you sent me a pm (have the convo still ;)) saying it was unlimted trades...... lol ??? after misleading me have you been waiting to bring this up :o

Justin Bieber

Unlimited trades, is different to unlimited list changes. lol ::)

Holz

Quote from: whatlez on September 15, 2012, 07:39:36 PM
Well the initial rule was 15 list changes including picks, but Pickers flowered that up ::) lol.

to be fair lez it was 10 than you went over it so i was lenient. Pickers didnt get the correct advice when he asked for it. Anyone opposed to all pickers trades going through but no more?

There will be no trades after the nat and rookie drafts.

Justin Bieber

Well it was 10 initially then you changed it 15 cause I had already used up 8 pre drafting period.

picker_man

Quote from: whatlez on September 15, 2012, 07:55:05 PM
meaning of unlimited
un·lim·it·ed   [uhn-lim-i-tid]  Show IPA
adjective
not limited;  unrestricted; unconfined: unlimited trade.
boundless; infinite; vast: the unlimited skies.
without any qualification or exception; unconditional.

when you say unlimnited it means its unconditional..... if you can only make 15 list changes then its not unconditonal, thats a condition, so its not unlimted trades ::)

MAX OF 15 PLAYERS FROM YOUR 2012 SQUAD LEAVING YOUR TEAM

thats what is posted on the front page...... i look at that and think a rookie / draft pick will be apart of my 2013 squad so the picks arn't included in the 15 list changes.

Holz

Quote from: picker_man on September 15, 2012, 08:25:26 PM
Quote from: whatlez on September 15, 2012, 07:55:05 PM
meaning of unlimited
un·lim·it·ed   [uhn-lim-i-tid]  Show IPA
adjective
not limited;  unrestricted; unconfined: unlimited trade.
boundless; infinite; vast: the unlimited skies.
without any qualification or exception; unconditional.

when you say unlimnited it means its unconditional..... if you can only make 15 list changes then its not unconditonal, thats a condition, so its not unlimted trades ::)

MAX OF 15 PLAYERS FROM YOUR 2012 SQUAD LEAVING YOUR TEAM

thats what is posted on the front page...... i look at that and think a rookie / draft pick will be apart of my 2013 squad so the picks arn't included in the 15 list changes.

picks arent included.