Main Menu

EURO Trading

Started by Holz, September 03, 2012, 12:52:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justin Bieber

Justin Bieber

I'm still opening for trades.

I do not want rookie picks anymore, but I am looking for a decent forward or a strong mid.

http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,65696.0.html

LaHug

A three way trade between the Trolls, Titans and Bison. Just need Spinking and pickers to confirm here.

Bison (LH) get: Scotland (Titans), Taylor (trolls), Pick 10 (Titans), Pick 28 (Trolls)

Titans (Spink) get: D. Smith (Trolls), Pick 7 (Bison), Pick 50 (Bison)

Trolls (pickers) get: Stanton (Bison), Pick 67 (Titans)

I'm doing this because my backline let me down last season and I'm willing to get rid on Stanton (my only real star) in order to fix it! I think Spink wants youth and pickers really wanted Stanton.

picker_man

Confirm the trade. think we all get what we want here, Lahug gets his backmen + some good youth with the draft picks, spink gets his youth he really wanted and im trying to build one of the most potent midfields in the comp - cothcin, redden, stanton is taking me along way there ;D

LaHug

Quote from: picker_man on September 10, 2012, 07:21:21 PM
and im trying to build one of the most potent midfields in the comp - cothcin, redden, stanton is taking me along way there ;D
It's a hell of a lot scarier when you see it written down like that.....

Spinking

Ziplock

lh is getting the best end of that :P

WHY WONT ANYONE TRADE WITH ME?!?!?!

picker_man

Quote from: LaHug on September 10, 2012, 07:26:16 PM
Quote from: picker_man on September 10, 2012, 07:21:21 PM
and im trying to build one of the most potent midfields in the comp - cothcin, redden, stanton is taking me along way there ;D
It's a hell of a lot scarier when you see it written down like that.....

mwwaaahhahahaa *evil face* lol ;D

redden for consistantcy and stants and cotch for there high ceiling's watch out meow meow ;)

LaHug

Quote from: Ziplock on September 10, 2012, 07:27:20 PM
lh is getting the best end of that :P

WHY WONT ANYONE TRADE WITH ME?!?!?!
I'll give you Taylor for Grimes ;)

Justin Bieber

Wow LaHug killed that. He traded his biggest spud and got Taylor and Scotland and high pick...

LaHug

Quote from: whatlez on September 10, 2012, 07:49:18 PM
Wow LaHug killed that. He traded his biggest spud and got Taylor and Scotland and high pick...
My biggest spud also averaged much more than anyone else on my team......... Oh dear.....

picker_man

Quote from: LaHug on September 10, 2012, 07:56:14 PM
Quote from: whatlez on September 10, 2012, 07:49:18 PM
My biggest spud also averaged much more than anyone else on my team......... Oh dear.....

yeah how many players you got ave more lez :P remember stants is my 3rd mid ;) ;D

taylor + smith + pick 28 for
a gun (imo) + pick 67 im very happy :)

Justin Bieber

You're only saying Stanton is a gun mid cause you got him ::)

And LH it's quantity not quality :P

LaHug

Quote from: whatlez on September 10, 2012, 08:02:46 PM
You're only saying Stanton is a gun mid cause you got him ::)

And LH it's quantity not quality :P

Also, I didn't get a high pick... I downgraded from pick 7 to pick 10. If I'd kept pick 7 and still made that trade, then I'd be laughing ;)

Justin Bieber

Who wants.... Aaron Hall, Alex Silvangi and Ricky Petterd?

Combo trade??