Main Menu

EURO Trading

Started by Holz, September 03, 2012, 12:52:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Holz

Ok the rule is bu i might budge on it.

You have 35 on your list at the moment. Im increasing it to 40. You get 5 nat draft picks and 5 rookie picks. If you skip the nat pick you get an equivalent rookie pick.

So if you delist or retire more than 5 people or do stuff like give 4 people for 2 than plan was you would need to trade for picks. So some guys dont want to delist people or they did 2 for 4 trades, than they will have left over picks and they can trade for them.

Justin Bieber

My concern is that I can keep players on my list who are retired.

Holz

Quote from: whatlez on September 06, 2012, 08:04:51 PM
My concern is that I can keep players on my list who are retired.

why would you want to do that. Most people will have less than 5 retiring and delisted so you can trade picks. I cant see 5 going off my list.

Ziplock

just keep players you were going to delist lez?

they might play, and be worth while...

Holz

New rule you can keep picking till you reeach the cap. This is only in the rookie draft though. You still only get your allocated 5 nat picks and you can skip if you want. But you keep picking in the rookie till you hit 40.

picker_man

Quote from: Holzman on September 06, 2012, 08:49:59 PM
New rule you can keep picking till you reeach the cap. This is only in the rookie draft though. You still only get your allocated 5 nat picks and you can skip if you want. But you keep picking in the rookie till you hit 40.

awesome cause im one short :)

Justin Bieber

I have hargrave and gilbee and both ave a chance at GWS. Instead of delisted I might as well keep them on my list.,,

elephants

Trolls receive: Luke Tapscott + Rookie Pick #24

Bashers receive: Matthew Lobbe + Travis Varcoe

Reason: we wanted more ruck reserve and we rate Varcoe. Pickers needed young backmen and the rookie pick tops her off :)

Pickers to confirm :)

picker_man

Quote from: elephants on September 07, 2012, 12:49:14 AM
Trolls receive: Luke Tapscott + Rookie Pick #24

Bashers receive: Matthew Lobbe + Travis Varcoe

Reason: we wanted more ruck reserve and we rate Varcoe. Pickers needed young backmen and the rookie pick tops her off :)

Pickers to confirm :)

Confirmed :)
i need young backs as ele said and can still get another good young one with the rookie pick aswell, also have a prietty decent fwd line atm so varcoe will be better off with the bashers :)

Scrads

Quote from: whatlez on September 06, 2012, 09:53:36 PM
I have hargrave and gilbee and both ave a chance at GWS. Instead of delisted I might as well keep them on my list.,,

You will know this before the rookie draft happens so you can wait until then to see of they will play with GWS.

Justin Bieber

The awkward thing is tapscott will be a forward next year haha

Justin Bieber

Hey anyone I am short in list numbers... :X

Does anyone wants to trade me there late round picks of the rookie draft? :)

Holz

Quote from: whatlez on September 07, 2012, 03:52:38 PM
Hey anyone I am short in list numbers... :X

Does anyone wants to trade me there late round picks of the rookie draft? :)

you dont need to do that anymore with the new rule you get unlimited rookie draft picks.

I think i might make a new rule, your not allowed to trade lez anymore rookie picks. We might as well just turn the rookie draft into.
Lez's Team.

Justin Bieber

Unlimited rookie draft picks? Tell me more ???

And you can trade them to me. That's cheating if you make that rule.

Justin Bieber

And again. I HAVE PICK 26 OF THE NAT. TORP TRADED IT TO ME >:(