Euros 15s National Draft 2013

Started by elephants, November 22, 2012, 07:31:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Scrads on November 28, 2012, 12:48:12 AM
Quote from: whatlez on November 28, 2012, 12:44:07 AM
Am I allowed to get like a pick in the 50's and trade for a rookie pick?

You don't have a pick in the 50s...?
That is disappointing...

Holz

Quote from: Hellopplz on November 28, 2012, 01:19:44 AM
Updated front page as best I could, hopefully up to date now :). As Holz has stuff to see to and think he has to use phone or something for all this, had a little time to just update it to save him the time.

thanks alot for that HP, im working on getting mobile broadband here, is taking longer than i expected. Looks like im going to have to fork out for telstra.

CrowsFan

Send hawka a PM telling him it's his pick at 10.11pm last night. He is then online at 10.49pm so why does he not pick? Or even acknowledge that it is his pick?? ::)

Hawka

Sorry CF  :( , but that seems very strange as I can only use my phone and I was asleep at 10 o.O
Il take Tanner Smith

CrowsFan

Hmm that is weird then. Maybe someone used your phone while you slept?
JB up now

JBs-Hawks

Justin Bieber

Good pick Jb forgot about him getting drafted

Scrads

Quote from: Hawka on November 28, 2012, 12:44:58 PM
Sorry CF  :( , but that seems very strange as I can only use my phone and I was asleep at 10 o.O
Il take Tanner Smith

If you just exit from your browser instead of properly shutting it down sometimes your phone will refresh the page (as the internet app is running in the background still). Maybe that happened.

It is my pick now:

Pick #47: PASS.

Ziplock

Quote from: whatlez on November 28, 2012, 02:01:50 PM
Good pick Jb forgot about him getting drafted
I didnt know he was selectable :P

that being said, doesnt change anything for me anyway :P

The F.A.R.K.

Quote from: Scrads on November 28, 2012, 04:02:20 PM
Il take Tanner Smith

If you just exit from your browser instead of properly shutting it down sometimes your phone will refresh the page (as the internet app is running in the background still). Maybe that happened.

It is my pick now:

Wow there is still a lot of talent aval

picker_man

Quote from: The F.A.R.K. on November 28, 2012, 04:29:43 PM
Quote from: Scrads on November 28, 2012, 04:02:20 PM
Il take Tanner Smith

It is my pick now:

Wow there is still a lot of talent aval

Heaps of talent i want more picks :(

Justin Bieber

I don't even have picks left... :X

Holz

cant belive it i have a pick coming up. Have had to wait a while for it.

picker_man

I have rookie 40 so if anyone has two late nat picks and thinking of skipping them let me know!!! I'll give you a better rookie pick  then you can get if you skipped in return for your two late nat picks ;)
(assuming we have a trade period between now and rookie draft where i can give you rookie 40 for the two players you picked for me with those late nat picks)

Justin Bieber

I probably would of done nat pick 47 for rook pick 44 with scrads...