Main Menu

lol.

Started by Ziplock, August 26, 2012, 12:12:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justin Bieber

BB67th

Good job Carlton, now Fremantle gets a spot in the 8 (providing they can beat Melbourne). Also maybe Ratten will get the sack now and the Blues can get in a quality coach.

roo boys!

Quote from: Adamant on August 26, 2012, 12:12:50 PM
Quote from: valkorum on August 26, 2012, 12:06:52 PM
I want to say Thank You to Carlton for losing.  Now Freo only has to win 1 out of our remaining 2 games to hold on to 8th spot.
+1 Cheers Carlton!
Knew you'd be happy valk! Also good news because now Freo's season doesn't depend on today's game so there's not as much on the line - rest Pav!

jezzablue

mehh...we were written off for this season a couple of months ago...what does it matter.
and i doubt a magpies supporter would have a crack at us considering they cant beat us!

valkorum

Quote from: roo boys! on August 26, 2012, 01:51:43 PM
Quote from: Adamant on August 26, 2012, 12:12:50 PM
Quote from: valkorum on August 26, 2012, 12:06:52 PM
I want to say Thank You to Carlton for losing.  Now Freo only has to win 1 out of our remaining 2 games to hold on to 8th spot.
+1 Cheers Carlton!
Knew you'd be happy valk! Also good news because now Freo's season doesn't depend on today's game so there's not as much on the line - rest Pav!

We did and still came through in style

Cruiseon

Quote from: jezzablue on August 27, 2012, 03:18:30 PM
mehh...we were written off for this season a couple of months ago...what does it matter.
and i doubt a magpies supporter would have a crack at us considering they cant beat us!

You underestimate us, definitely still worth a crack. In fact with our season stalling it's nice to have some good news.  ;) 

Jroo

LOL this loss was a lot worse than Richmond's loss to Gold Coast