EXV: 2013 / 2014 Offseason Central

Started by Spinking, September 08, 2013, 08:11:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CrowsFan

Ok whatever. I wasn't trying to say the delistings shouldn't count, because the FF clock is out by 5 minutes. Was just wondering why they left it so late. Zip then said he was trying to use one in a trade, so it's fine.

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Ziplock on January 18, 2014, 12:16:55 AM
Quote from: whatlez on January 18, 2014, 12:15:52 AM
Quote from: Nails on January 18, 2014, 12:14:27 AM
I would have given you something for Leslie Zip..

#gun

Quote from: elephants on January 18, 2014, 12:13:12 AM
Quote from: whatlez on January 18, 2014, 12:10:25 AM
Quote from: Honey Badger on January 18, 2014, 12:09:28 AM
It also meant that the delistings by both clubs were after the deadline. And I must ask why you both waited until then to announce them. You have both been on for the last hour and obviously knew who you were getting rid of so why not just post them earlier and avoid the controversy? I highly doubt anyone of them were involved in any trade discussions.

don't be a dog, I'm creating controversy too.

To be fair interesting that you left it to last moment. Could have posted all those not in discussions. Imagine if FF crashed for 5 minutes or your internet dropped out and you got stuck with them.
flower up.

I love you HB but have to agree with Lez here. We have established that FF time is slightly out and that there is some leniency because of this. The only person creating controversy now is you.
What the flower did you just say?

?

it was pretty straight forward...
Its all in the middle of the quote so it's not that clear

elephants

Quote from: Honey Badger on January 18, 2014, 12:18:15 AM
Ok whatever. I wasn't trying to say the delistings shouldn't count, because the FF clock is out by 5 minutes. Was just wondering why they left it so late. Zip then said he was trying to use one in a trade, so it's fine.

Why not? Did it kill anyone? #yolo :)

Nails

I would have given you something for Leslie Zip..

#gun

Quote from: elephants on January 18, 2014, 12:13:12 AM
Quote from: whatlez on January 18, 2014, 12:10:25 AM
Quote from: Honey Badger on January 18, 2014, 12:09:28 AM
It also meant that the delistings by both clubs were after the deadline. And I must ask why you both waited until then to announce them. You have both been on for the last hour and obviously knew who you were getting rid of so why not just post them earlier and avoid the controversy? I highly doubt anyone of them were involved in any trade discussions.

I love you HB but have to agree with Lez here. We have established that FF time is slightly out and that there is some leniency because of this. The only person creating controversy now is you.

don't be a dog, I'm creating controversy too.

To be fair interesting that you left it to last moment. Could have posted all those not in discussions. Imagine if FF crashed for 5 minutes or your internet dropped out and you got stuck with them.
flower up.

was what it was meant to ay.

Adamant

Quote from: Nails on January 18, 2014, 12:08:58 AM
Quote from: Scrads on January 17, 2014, 11:59:27 PM
Quote from: Nails on January 17, 2014, 11:59:03 PM
Jobe Watson + Stefan Martin for Luke Parker + Rookie 43

confirm

idek if i win or lose this trade

could say i lost badly but I wasn't comfortable only having 2 premo fwds.

On paper it's an ok trade but in your position I think you lose since Jobe is a huge loss for your premiership hopes.

Think you were overrating your forward situation a bit imo, before that trade your forwards were:

N. Riewoldt, TT. Lynch, J. Riewoldt, D. Hale with Bock, Brown, Gia and Staker as cover. Not great, but serviceable imo.

elephants

Cool.. So um, I got Buddy and Cotchin.

CrowsFan

Quote from: elephants on January 18, 2014, 12:19:10 AM

I almost had a heart attack :P

elephants

Quote from: Honey Badger on January 18, 2014, 12:22:39 AM
Quote from: elephants on January 18, 2014, 12:19:10 AM
I almost had a heart attack :P

Haha I need to go and vomit, brb. You're right though, never leaving that until the last minute :P Trading and Delisting deadline on the same night almost made me piss myself.

Nails

Quote from: Adamant on January 18, 2014, 12:21:54 AM

confirm

On paper it's an ok trade but in your position I think you lose since Jobe is a huge loss for your premiership hopes.

Think you were overrating your forward situation a bit imo, before that trade your forwards were:

N. Riewoldt, TT. Lynch, J. Riewoldt, D. Hale with Bock, Brown, Gia and Staker as cover. Not great, but serviceable imo.

thing is though JRoo is only like a 70 average forward most likely

Parker should be 85-90

so that's 15-20 points gained there

Jobe ~110 can be replaced by Cooney/NDS/Cross/McLean/Scott Thompson - 1 of which should average ~102

So only 8 points lost there

Mids will still be D. Swan, S. Johnson, L. Montagna and then 1 of the above

it might have been a mistake, but 1 or 2 forward injuries and I would have been playing a 60 ave fwd...

Scrads

Is anyone going to crack a hissy if I add one more player to my delistings based on my unexpected last minute trade?

Adamant

Quote from: Nails on January 18, 2014, 12:25:46 AM

confirm

Parker should be 85-90

Jobe ~110 can be replaced by Cooney/NDS/Cross/McLean/Scott Thompson - 1 of which should average ~102

it might have been a mistake, but 1 or 2 forward injuries and I would have been playing a 60 ave fwd...

True, still think you could have done better. You were pretty desperate...

I would have done like Cyril + Hurn or something for Jobe if I knew he was available. :(

Vinny

Quote from: Scrads on January 18, 2014, 12:26:43 AM
Is anyone going to crack a hissy if I add one more player to my delistings based on my unexpected last minute trade?

Nah go for it mate, those who are against should loosen the flower up  :P

elephants

Quote from: Scrads on January 18, 2014, 12:26:43 AM

Nah shoot mate. In Euros before we have been given until the following morning to finalise things.

Scrads

Sweet, thanks guys.

Sorry to see you go David Mackay!

elephants

Quote from: Adamant on January 18, 2014, 12:29:06 AM
Quote from: Nails on January 18, 2014, 12:25:46 AM

confirm

Parker should be 85-90

True, still think you could have done better. You were pretty desperate...

I would have done like Cyril + Hurn or something for Jobe if I knew he was available. :(

Hey, you got Fyfey :P Share the premo's around!