WXV Vacant Coaching Positions (There's two now!)

Started by Purple 77, August 21, 2015, 11:36:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kilbluff1985

so are u announcing as soon as all votes are in?

Purple 77

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on August 31, 2015, 07:59:07 PM

I reckon yeah.

Seeing as the draft won't happen in a while, don't see this as being a major distraction to this weeks events.

Just 2 more votes to go!

Boomz

Quote from: Purple 77 on August 31, 2015, 08:37:30 PM
Quote from: kilbluff1985 on August 31, 2015, 07:59:07 PM

I reckon yeah.

Seeing as the draft won't happen in a while, don't see this as being a major distraction to this weeks events.

Just 2 more votes to go!

Meh I'll vote in a few days then  :-X

Atto

Purple 77

Purple 77

And that's everyone! All within one day!

All, righty. I asked everyone to rank each candidate out of 10. A 10 ranking got you 10 points, 9 ranking 9 points etc.

The leading poll runner, accumulating 131 points, congratulations to...

ossie85 & Vinny

Following close behind, with 124 points, congratulations to...

Adamant

I won't say what the other coaches received, but the rest all got between 80-110 points, which goes to show how good each candidate was. As for GoLions, Atto, iZander & kilbluff, thank you very much for applying and I hope this isn't a deterrent for future applications, as I'm sure all of you would be worthy coaches.

Seeing as ossie85/vinny polled the most points, I'll leave it up to them whether they want to coach Toronto or Buenos Aires :)

GoLions

iZander

Quote from: Purple 77 on August 31, 2015, 09:58:36 PM
And that's everyone! All within one day!

All, righty. I asked everyone to rank each candidate out of 10. A 10 ranking got you 10 points, 9 ranking 9 points etc.

The leading poll runner, accumulating 131 points, congratulations to...

ossie85 & Vinny

Following close behind, with 124 points, congratulations to...

Adamant

I won't say what the other coaches received, but the rest all got between 80-110 points, which goes to show how good each candidate was. As for GoLions, Atto, iZander & kilbluff, thank you very much for applying and I hope this isn't a deterrent for future applications, as I'm sure all of you would be worthy coaches.

Seeing as ossie85/vinny polled the most points, I'll leave it up to them whether they want to coach Toronto or Buenos Aires :)

No surprises here, congratz guys :P

Toga

Congrats guys, and hope to see the rest of the applicants around the competition in the future :)

Nige

kilbluff1985

congrats

now excuse me while i go be extra super duper salty in my corner

Atto

Vinny

Thanks guys, appreciate it. Plenty of worthy applicants this time around, I'm sure most of you will get a gig soon!