Main Menu

Blues 2016 H&A Discussion

Started by Vinny, April 01, 2015, 06:22:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GoLions

Heard Kreuzer failed a medical or something. Any truth to this or just a rumour?

Mat0369

Probably true. He was drafted with a hip issue and he needed surgery on that at some point. They said it would be when he was around 28 which isn't that far off now

Nige

Quote from: Mat0369 on September 09, 2015, 10:42:52 AM
Probably true. He was drafted with a hip issue and he needed surgery on that at some point. They said it would be when he was around 28 which isn't that far off now
This is why I don't want Richmond going after him. A failed medical stopped us getting Trengove and I sure as hell hope the same happens this time around.

Ivan's not gonna be around forever, but I don't want a guy with an injury history like Kreuzer's coming in to be his successor.

RiOtChEsS

thats why i want to move him, injury prone, his stock is reasonable after a solid end to the year

defs treloar

Nige

So if Kreuzer does get flowered off because Carlton so badly want a compensation pick, does that means Carlton's ruck stocks are simply Warnock and Wood?

Mat0369

Quote from: Nige on September 11, 2015, 08:19:25 PM
So if Kreuzer does get flowered off because Carlton so badly want a compensation pick, does that means Carlton's ruck stocks are simply Warnock and Wood?

Warnock is gone. Wood isn't far behind him. I would say we get three new rucks.

T Dog

Quote from: Mat0369 on September 11, 2015, 08:58:01 PM

Get Cloke, ruck him.... ;)

Mat0369

No more crappy Collingwood spuds at Carlton

Toga

Quote from: Mat0369 on September 11, 2015, 08:58:01 PM

Said it before but you guys will surely chase one of the GC guys looking at going home, maybe even one of the younger GWS boys that are down the pecking order.

Mat0369

Quote from: Toga on September 11, 2015, 09:15:41 PM
Said it before but you guys will surely chase one of the GC guys looking at going home, maybe even one of the younger GWS boys that are down the pecking order.

My thoughts as well. I would say two guys from other teams and maybe draft one ourselves as a project if there are any prospects available. Then worst case we run Rowe or Levi through the ruck

nrich102

Currie from North? He seems like a decent option, sucks he's stuck behind Goldy.

RiOtChEsS

how about sauce jacobs? oh wait we gave him away ffs >:(

blue

Tough weekend of footy with Waite and Eddie burning it up

Ricochet

Quote from: blue on September 14, 2015, 04:38:41 PM
Don't forgot JJK as well :-X

blue

Quote from: Ricochet on September 14, 2015, 04:44:39 PM
Quote from: blue on September 14, 2015, 04:38:41 PM