Round 4 Trades

Started by Mat0369, June 23, 2020, 12:07:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mat0369

Quote from: Ringo on June 23, 2020, 09:48:48 AM
My really only underperformer is Laird,  Do I keep him ir look at Maynard/Haynes,  Who will be Top 10?

Milera out saw Laid spike. I'd hold Laird

Quote from: Thewizz71 on June 23, 2020, 11:15:58 AM
Thinking of offloading Danger and Whitfield.
Happy with my rookies now.
Simpkin & Petracca to make some cash.
Simpkin/Trac & Fyfe/Oliver to strengthen team (no cash).

Thoughts? Might risk it and go the first option and hope the others have an off day and drop a bit in price (?)

Simpkin is the other one I was looking at with Smith. He has had excellent contested ball numbers and running predominantly through the guts

tkringle

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on June 23, 2020, 12:03:34 PM
Came up with another plan

Def rookies are going well, and forward rookies are too risky to field

Houston to Williamson and Sturt to Petracca

Sturt has a negative BE, but he looked very proppy on the weekend so I expect he will probably miss this week anyway, and that 11 in his rolling average has killed his cash gen so happy to jump off and get another prem fwd on the field

Had considered the same and play Starc in place of Houston, Missed out by $1,100 on getting Petracca though  >:(

Any other decent defensive rookies that cost less than Williamson? already have Rivers..

IntegralX

Quote from: tkringle on June 23, 2020, 04:20:06 PM

Sturt has a negative BE, but he looked very proppy on the weekend so I expect he will probably miss this week anyway, and that 11 in his rolling average has killed his cash gen so happy to jump off and get another prem fwd on the field

Had considered the same and play Starc in place of Houston, Missed out by $1,100 on getting Petracca though  >:(

Any other decent defensive rookies that cost less than Williamson? already have Rivers..

Nope fairly sure it’s Williamson or bust down back right now. If you have Brander sitting in your FWD you can move a few things around though easily enough.

tkringle

Quote from: IntegralX on June 23, 2020, 04:54:29 PM

Nope fairly sure it’s Williamson or bust down back right now. If you have Brander sitting in your FWD you can move a few things around though easily enough.

Yeah just realized that with DPP it could be a rookie costing less than Williamson on any line (except Ruck). Already have Rivers, Bennell and Georgiades. Any others?

RoughRed

Anyone considering Butler from STK BE-42 $344.5K
Big saving on Petracca

frenzy

Hamill 123K

RaisyDaisy

Hamill is cheaper than Williamson

He only scored 40, but he actually looked good and I expect he should get a fair crack at it too

Sturt is out for a month with that ankle, so he's goneski as I had planned

The question is, do I grab Williamson and Petracca, or do I grab Hamill and Simpkin/Bailey Smith?

Reckon I'll stick with Williamson and Petracca

shaker

Quote from: RoughRed on June 23, 2020, 05:34:11 PM
Anyone considering Butler from STK BE-42 $344.5K
Big saving on Petracca
No doubting he has had a good start but can he keep up the avg. as a small fwd?

Fid

Quote from: Fid on June 23, 2020, 10:33:14 AM
Bailey J. Williams to James Sicily

Deven Robertson to Trent Rivers

I'm changing mine to....

John Noble to James Sicily

Curtis Taylor to Christian Petracca

RaisyDaisy

Quote from: Fid on June 23, 2020, 05:58:37 PM

I'm changing mine to....

Just a lazy 600k sitting in the kitty? Nice trades!

Fid

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on June 23, 2020, 06:00:54 PM
Quote from: Fid on June 23, 2020, 05:58:37 PM

I'm changing mine to....

Just a lazy 600k sitting in the kitty? Nice trades!

lol, I did have far too much in the kitty

tkringle

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on June 23, 2020, 05:46:47 PM
Hamill is cheaper than Williamson

He only scored 40, but he actually looked good and I expect he should get a fair crack at it too

Sturt is out for a month with that ankle, so he's goneski as I had planned

The question is, do I grab Williamson and Petracca, or do I grab Hamill and Simpkin/Bailey Smith?

Reckon I'll stick with Williamson and Petracca

Yeah Hamill opens up Sturt to any of Petracca, Simpkin or Bailey Smith to me as well. Seriously considering Simpkin over Petracca

RaisyDaisy

Louis Butler to debut this week. Another DEF/MID which is very handy

RaisyDaisy

Darcy Fort is an option this week too

Rhys Stanley injured and likely out for a month means he should be able to string 4+ matches and make cash

Ruck scoring from a forward is very tempting, but I might need to pass on him I think

Mat0369

Fort will just get dropped again so forget about it. There should be two rules in SC, don't pick GWS players and don't pick a Geelong ruck. They'll always burn you