Main Menu

Collingwood Season 2015

Started by ossie85, April 05, 2015, 07:01:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spite

Please guys, I've shared my displeasure about Jesse White before...please tell me you see how truly awful he is! He will forever be known as only potential, his assets on paper look far better than what is being produced week in and week out on the field.
With Cloke out, we need him to lead the forward line. It won't happen. Play Moore, as a future leader of the club, and someone who crashes packs, it gives us exactly what Jesse gives us + leadership. Gaulty can come in too, please anyone but Jesse.

On a different note, how good is Varcoe for us? He was outstanding and every week I like him more and more as a player and a person, what an incredible pick up!

ossie85

He is struggling (as are we)

MC

I'm glad you mentioned he crashes packs, as I feel that's definitely been his best asset for us. I hate how Cloke tends to hng back and try to go 1-out but ends up getting double or triple teamed. If we had a fully fit Elliott at his feet, we'd probably be singing White's praises a bit more.

Big Mac

Where do you guys think you'll finish?

I have you 6th but only one game ahead of 9th

Spite

Quote from: Big  Mac on July 20, 2015, 08:22:18 AM
Where do you guys think you'll finish?

I have you 6th but only one game ahead of 9th

Same mate, assume we had very similar ladder predictions then. Had us losing against WB so hope we can pinch a win.

Samsturmfels

who do u guys think we will bring in for cloke? Id love to see Karnezis get one last chance

MC

Gault showed a bit earlier this year but I reckon it has to be Karny, who has had solid vfl form lately.

T Dog

Would getting Dangerfield be the biggest name the Pies have got in since Buckley?
We don't bring in many A+ graders. :-\ respect to Jolly and Ball.

MC

Quote from: T Dog on July 23, 2015, 05:38:09 PM
Would getting Dangerfield be the biggest name the Pies have got in since Buckley?

Danger? More likely to land Treloar by the sounds of it

T Dog

Quote from: MC on July 23, 2015, 06:31:05 PM
Quote from: T Dog on July 23, 2015, 05:38:09 PM

Danger? More likely to land Treloar by the sounds of it

Never give up...Never surrender   8)

kilbluff1985

Moore rising star nominee for sure

JBs-Hawks

kilbluff1985

Quote from: JBs-Hawks on July 27, 2015, 07:42:38 PM
Cost me $400 you pricks

u bet on them without Cloke and Elliot?

Spite

Well glad that we brought Moore in. If Bucks wants to know my next suggestion, it would be dropping White, Kennedy and Maynard and bringing in Reid, Karnezis and Scharenberg. Blair needs at least 3 tackles next week to stay in the team. 0 tackles just isn't enough and his pressure was terrible.

ossie85