Round 2 Trades

Started by whynot102, March 20, 2021, 11:58:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jfitty

Also need to consider the Danger trade..

Already have a lot of the more common options - so might even look at Sidey. They need him in that midfield.

Also have Nik Cox, but think I'll give him another week if he doesn't get rubbed out.

bkimm32

I thought their wasn’t much in Danger

Surely the MRP will see it similarly?

He was running flat out at a player and his momentum wouldn’t allow him to stop, he obviously elected to bump because the player had just got rid of the ball and unfortunately they had a clash of heads. Should he have just tackled the man without the ball instead?

tkringle

Would rather upgrade Rowell than downgrade. Thinking Green to Jordon and Rowell to Titch.

Got sucked into the Green preseason hype a bit.

jfitty

Quote from: bkimm32 on March 22, 2021, 12:35:47 AM
I thought their wasn’t much in Danger

Surely the MRP will see it similarly?

He was running flat out at a player and his momentum wouldn’t allow him to stop, he obviously elected to bump because the player had just got rid of the ball and unfortunately they had a clash of heads. Should he have just tackled the man without the ball instead?

Straight to the tribunal, so not good

Mat0369

Precedent for Danger is a suspension. They're going to have to argue it wasn't severe and is high to get it from 3 down to 2. He is looking at at least a 2 week vacation.

Bully

Quote from: Mat0369 on March 22, 2021, 12:52:57 AM
Precedent for Danger is a suspension. They're going to have to argue it wasn't severe and is high to get it from 3 down to 2. He is looking at at least a 2 week vacation.

The Vlastuin hit also fresh in the mind, very possible he gets 3.

RaisyDaisy

I need to get rid of Rowell and I'm open to using 2 trades, but having just looked at everything there isn't a good looking rookie that I don't already have

My initial thought was Joe/Impey/Campbell to rookie then Rowell to Titch, but there isn't a single rookie I like to do the downgrade to, so now I am thinking I will have to pass on Titch (for now) and just use the 1 trade this week on Rowell

My options are:

DEF: Steven May
MID: Andrew McGrath, Tim Taranto, Luke Davies-Uniake
FWD: Isaac Heeney

Tough decision. Gut is leaning towards McGrath or LDU as 2021 breakouts

bkimm32

Probably more a round 3 trade with some of the carnage that’s unfolded already, but Do we think Flynn is now a must (assuming he scores a healthy 75-80 round 2?)

shaker

No trades got all the rookies apart from McDonald don't have Danger or Rowell.

Wanderer

How about Danger to Zak Williams?

ants

danger and rowell to williams and titch me thinks

tommy10

Danger will get 2 minimum so he has to go, so its Danger to Dunks. Will keep Bruhn/Bergman another week, another poor performance and will get Jordan for one of them.

Bully

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on March 22, 2021, 06:57:50 AM
I need to get rid of Rowell and I'm open to using 2 trades, but having just looked at everything there isn't a good looking rookie that I don't already have

My initial thought was Joe/Impey/Campbell to rookie then Rowell to Titch, but there isn't a single rookie I like to do the downgrade to, so now I am thinking I will have to pass on Titch (for now) and just use the 1 trade this week on Rowell

My options are:

DEF: Steven May
MID: Andrew McGrath, Tim Taranto, Luke Davies-Uniake
FWD: Isaac Heeney

Tough decision. Gut is leaning towards McGrath or LDU as 2021 breakouts

Saw the Essendon game and McGrath looked brilliant, he would be my man. Don't forget this kid was a pro athlete before taking up football, no drama when the rest of the field has heavy legs. Can see him breaking out this year. LDU still a roller coaster & not as fit as McGrath.

SilverLion

Danger/Rowell to:

Dunkley + Martin if I'm being boring and conservative.

Boak + Heeney if I'm not.

hawkers65

Idk, so many people in here are trading Rowell to another breakout contender. Surely if you're using a trade on him it would need to be to a guranteed keeper that you know you won't have to trade out again.