Main Menu

Crameri

Started by silloc, September 03, 2013, 06:49:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nige

"News developing that Essendon refuse to let go of Stewart Crameri for anything less than a first round pick. The Bulldogs have been more than obliging, and were happy to handover pick 22 earlier this morning, however Essendon want a pick between 13-17 for Crameri, which is understandably overs.

Essendon risk losing Crameri to the preseason draft if they continue to play hardball, and the Dogs have already eluded them to the fact that they "don"t have to" trade for him if they're going to be difficult."

- AFL Draft, Trade, Free Agency, List and General News

specky92

OMG, don't ruin this for us whoever is running the ship, but seriously I think he's worth a tad more than pick 22,

kilbluff1985

take 22 and maybe a pick upgrade ya stooges

Nige

Quote from: specky92 on October 07, 2013, 04:42:12 PM
OMG, don't ruin this for us whoever is running the ship, but seriously I think he's worth a tad more than pick 22,

Adrian Dodoro.

Couldn't have a bigger flog in charge. Warwick Capper could probably do a better job in between all his antics.

Nige

LMFAO...

"Mark Stevens from the AFL has told Triple M that in a bit of a dummy spit - Essendon are "no longer" speaking to the Western Bulldogs after being offended that the Dogs' offer was only pick 22.

The Dons are demanding a pick between 13-17 and the Crameri camp have no issues of walking to the PSD if Essendon continue to be difficult."

- AFL Draft, Trade, Free Agency, List and General News

Mailman the 2nd

If I was WB I'd just walk out on it. You can draft a player much better than Crameri at 22 anyway....

specky92

Get fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucked, noooooo,  :'( :'(

silloc

they don't want him to go, maybe swap our 3rd round picks as well, not much but maybe a bit better

Jroo

Quote from: NigeyS on October 07, 2013, 04:44:59 PM

Adrian Dodoro.

Couldn't have a bigger flog in charge. Warwick Capper could probably do a better job in between all his antics.
Caaapppppppppppeeeerrr!!!!
Haha seriously though, the Bulldogs should say 22 or nothing. If the Dons don't like it Crameri can just walk into the PSD can't he?

Mailman the 2nd

Adrian Dodoro.

Yeah from the footage of him talking he looked like a bit of a tosser

Nige

Quote from: JROO8 on October 08, 2013, 07:32:03 PM

Adrian Dodoro.

Caaapppppppppppeeeerrr!!!!
Haha seriously though, the Bulldogs should say 22 or nothing. If the Dons don't like it Crameri can just walk into the PSD can't he?
Yep, but I don't think Adrian Dodoro knows that...  ::) :P ;D

woofy

Dodorororororo looks like a dodgy car salesman.

If Essendon want to be this stubborn I'd be really happy with getting Crameri in the PSD and using that pick 22 in the national draft.

Nige

Quote from: woofy on October 08, 2013, 09:15:43 PM
Dodorororororo looks like a dodgy car salesman.

If Essendon want to be this stubborn I'd be really happy with getting Crameri in the PSD and using that pick 22 in the national draft.
If this happens, the Dogs have done bloody well.  :o

specky92

I don't think I get the PSD... If Crameri chooses to go into it because we can't get a trade done, won't whoever has pick 1 in he PSD get him and not WB? Just curious

Nige

Quote from: specky92 on October 08, 2013, 09:21:39 PM
I don't think I get the PSD... If Crameri chooses to go into it because we can't get a trade done, won't whoever has pick 1 in he PSD get him and not WB? Just curious
If he walks out on the Dons, he can be picked up the in the PSD. The 3 clubs with picks before them - GWS, Dees and Saints are don't need or want him. So, the Dogs can take him with their first pick in that draft.