Previous topic - Next topic

BGK

Quote from: Holzman on May 25, 2012, 11:56:18 PM
Quote from: BGK on May 25, 2012, 11:48:43 PM
Quote from: Holzman on May 25, 2012, 11:38:07 PM
Quote from: BGK on May 25, 2012, 08:39:12 PM
Quote from: Ziplock on May 25, 2012, 07:33:31 PM
what about patton :P

apparently several AFL coaches are pushing for either a mid season draft, or a mid season trade period

(IRL ftr :P )

just saying, euros could pioneer this :P

Patton would need to be a damn good deal. I think he will be a premium forward down the track.

could become a great afl player and perhaps a great SCer but will he be a gun DTer there arent many gun Dt key forwards basically just Buddy and Cloke and cloke has been bad recently.

There aren't many at the moment because they aren't many that are great. Plenty of solid key forwards but not a hell of a lot of stars. Over the previous ten years their have been plenty of others. Fev and Brown are just two I can think of that were DT players. Bradshaw wasn't too shabby. JRoo had a good year but has really struggled with the extra attention he gets.

Key marking forwards like Brown and Cloke will work their way back into the game. I see Patton as this type of forward.

I dont want patton but im going to go after goldy pretty hard, what player wuold you estimate he is going to cost from my team ina straight swap

Goldy will be hard to get. Even though he has been a let down this season, we all know what he can do. HMac will retire eventually returning Goldy to the number 1. I'm not saying i won't trade him, but it's going to take a good trade. I am surprised you want him so much Holz, but then again you are a north supporter.

elephants

Quote from: BGK on May 26, 2012, 08:17:05 AM
Quote from: Holzman on May 25, 2012, 11:56:18 PM
Quote from: BGK on May 25, 2012, 11:48:43 PM
Quote from: Holzman on May 25, 2012, 11:38:07 PM
Quote from: BGK on May 25, 2012, 08:39:12 PM
Quote from: Ziplock on May 25, 2012, 07:33:31 PM
what about patton :P

apparently several AFL coaches are pushing for either a mid season draft, or a mid season trade period

(IRL ftr :P )

just saying, euros could pioneer this :P

Patton would need to be a damn good deal. I think he will be a premium forward down the track.

could become a great afl player and perhaps a great SCer but will he be a gun DTer there arent many gun Dt key forwards basically just Buddy and Cloke and cloke has been bad recently.

There aren't many at the moment because they aren't many that are great. Plenty of solid key forwards but not a hell of a lot of stars. Over the previous ten years their have been plenty of others. Fev and Brown are just two I can think of that were DT players. Bradshaw wasn't too shabby. JRoo had a good year but has really struggled with the extra attention he gets.

Key marking forwards like Brown and Cloke will work their way back into the game. I see Patton as this type of forward.

I dont want patton but im going to go after goldy pretty hard, what player wuold you estimate he is going to cost from my team ina straight swap

Goldy will be hard to get. Even though he has been a let down this season, we all know what he can do. HMac will retire eventually returning Goldy to the number 1. I'm not saying i won't trade him, but it's going to take a good trade. I am surprised you want him so much Holz, but then again you are a north supporter.

No prizes for guessing why I want him!

elephants

The Bashers want more eagles. Enquire within.

Holz

Im suprised still no interestin johnson after another good score, will be a forward or back next year maybee both so has lots of value.

elephants

Quote from: Holzman on May 27, 2012, 09:12:48 PM
Im suprised still no interestin johnson after another good score, will be a forward or back next year maybee both so has lots of value.
My problems with him...
- Never been a good DT players, SC is his game.
- Age. Not really young at 28 May only have 2 years left at the elite scoring level if that (dye to role changes)
- He plays for Freo

Nonetheless, a fantastic pick-up Holz!

Holz

Quote from: elephants on May 27, 2012, 09:39:53 PM
Quote from: Holzman on May 27, 2012, 09:12:48 PM
My problems with him...
- Never been a good DT players, SC is his game.
- Age. Not really young at 28 May only have 2 years left at the elite scoring level if that (dye to role changes)
- He plays for Freo

Nonetheless, a fantastic pick-up Holz!

-He Plays for Freo: The reason i dont want him, As long as Ross Lyon is coach i can see Johnson doing well was absolutely brilliant today and at half time he must have been favourite for the medal.

elephants

But Rosa won it ;D

That's the thing though... Many more performances like that and how long will Lyon he coaching Freo? Getting thumped by the Hawks last week and this week's two quarter effort could see him on the next flight to Melbourne along with Spud Dawson...

Doesn't get much easier with the Crows next week :-\

*still want Eagles too :)

bomberboy0618

Quote from: elephants on May 24, 2012, 05:47:13 PM
Quote from: Torpedo10 on May 24, 2012, 05:36:09 PM
I'm really interested in Matera. ele offered me Watts+Leuy for Boyd+Heppell Via PM. After the offers I've had for Boyd Not a chance. meowy, I like your young talent, we may work something out.  ;)

Lol. We don't need a 30 year old Boyd. I was hoping you'd hit the piss by then and your say yes...

At this stage the Norwegian Trolls and the Belgian Bashers have come to extremely tentative agreements. All these are subject to a great deal of change though so... :P
Dunno what goes on in wa but torp is a bit young to be drinking.

elephants

Quote from: bomberboy0618 on May 27, 2012, 09:55:48 PM
I'm really interested in Matera. ele offered me Watts+Leuy for Boyd+Heppell Via PM. After the offers I've had for Boyd Not a chance. meowy, I like your young talent, we may work something out.  ;)

Lol. We don't need a 30 year old Boyd. I was hoping you'd hit the piss by then and your say yes...

At this stage the Norwegian Trolls and the Belgian Bashers have come to extremely tentative agreements. All these are subject to a great deal of change though so... :P

Hahaha true.
In WA its very much a "if you can stand up, you're of age" law.

elephants

PowerBug

elephants

Torpedo10

Quote from: elephants on May 27, 2012, 10:13:08 PM

Hahaha true.
LOL.

elephants

Quote from: Torpedo10 on May 28, 2012, 05:27:46 PM

Hahaha true.
LOL.

;D

Torpedo10

Quote from: elephants on May 28, 2012, 05:36:49 PM
Quote from: Torpedo10 on May 28, 2012, 05:27:46 PM

Hahaha true.
LOL.

;D
Jump on the chat ele.  :-X