Started by Nails, October 29, 2014, 08:10:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nails

I would like to resign (not re-sign) my jobs at:

Swedish Metal
Grope Lane Giants
Hong Kong Dongs

effective immediately.

Reasoning: Got a job and just don't have time especially in the off season to give them the attention they deserve. I don't want to screw the teams with lack of trades in the off season.

Sorry to the admins of the comps, I know coaches leaving isn't easy.

Pkbaldy

:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( Sad to hear buddy. Hope you enjoy your job. One day we can both buy the Oasis Cafe together and run it like true champs!

LF

Damn Nails :(
Glad the new job is going well don`t be too much of a stranger tho

Nails

Cheers PK :)

Still have WXV - I can afford to let this slide a little as Vinny is running the team at the moment

and AXVIIIs - I don't need to do anything with this team, it's already perfect.  ;D

But better off someone have a show at it, the teams will rot with me not having enough time. I might have more time in a couple weeks (only training is full time) but I can't afford to miss the off season and wreck the teams for the others.

I think the fact I've only made 4 posts in like 9 days says a lot. Even when I was overseas/on a cruise holiday I made more posts.

EDIT: Cheers LF

Pkbaldy

Quote from: Nails on October 29, 2014, 08:16:46 PM
Cheers PK :)

Still have WXV - I can afford to let this slide a little as Vinny is running the team at the moment

and AXVIIIs - I don't need to do anything with this team, it's already perfect.  ;D

But better off someone have a show at it, the teams will rot with me not having enough time. I might have more time in a couple weeks (only training is full time) but I can't afford to miss the off season and wreck the teams for the others.

I think the fact I've only made 4 posts in like 9 days says a lot. Even when I was overseas/on a cruise holiday I made more posts.

EDIT: Cheers LF

Was wondering where you were!  :( Thought you were ignoring me. Hope you get fired quickly so you can come back  :P (Just kidding buddy)

kilbluff1985

hey Nails did you do a walk through the poker room last week? i was at that table they had you all watching for a bit i was the big guy sitting next to the dealer

Nails

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on October 29, 2014, 08:34:58 PM
hey Nails did you do a walk through the poker room last week? i was at that table they had you all watching for a bit i was the big guy sitting next to the dealer

I did, but that was probably the poker school. We didn't really stop at poker we kept walking. I do Baccarat so we pay more attention to premium areas whereas I imagine the poker kids stopped and took a look at poker.

In fact it might have been 2 weeks ago we looked at Poker. Aussie Millions was on when we went through.

kilbluff1985

oh ok yeah this was on Friday i think

was talking to the dealers and they say poker is the best game to deal btw just more interesting and can talk to the players etc a few of them like to have a laugh but you get some serious ones lol

Atto

I'm keen on replacing Nails with one/some/all of his teams. I'll want to figure out how many teams and which one(s) before I decide.  :)

Ringo

Can understand your reasons Nails and wish you well in your employment.

I would also like to take this opportunity to thank you for your contributions and your banter at times will be missed.

Bit of shameless advertising for his British Team the Grope Lane Giants.

http://forum.fanfooty.com.au/index.php/topic,99361.0.html

Nige

Sad to see you leave some of your teams Nails, I know how committed you were to most of them and how much you enjoyed coaching them.

Glad to see the job is going well though, keep it up!

Ziplock

Quote from: Nails on October 29, 2014, 08:10:48 PM
I would like to resign (not re-sign) my jobs at:

Swedish Metal
Grope Lane Giants
Hong Kong Dongs

effective immediately.

Reasoning: Got a job and just don't have time especially in the off season to give them the attention they deserve. I don't want to screw the teams with lack of trades in the off season.

Sorry to the admins of the comps, I know coaches leaving isn't easy.

:(

Torpedo10

Quote from: Nige on October 29, 2014, 10:15:31 PM
Sad to see you leave some of your teams Nails, I know how committed you were to most of them and how much you enjoyed coaching them.

Glad to see the job is going well though, keep it up!

SydneyRox

very good news with the job mate! sad you have to give up the teams!

BB67th

Sad to see you go Nails, you've been a great member of the AXV for the last couple of years, and have been unlucky not to make a Grand Final!

Hopefully the next coach of the Dongs can lead them to glory. ;)

All the best with your future endeavors mate :)