Main Menu

Introduce yourself

Started by MissPies, March 25, 2010, 02:33:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Master Q

Yes the Sub-blog, but that doesn't qualify himself as a "Casual"? He only has posted 25 times on there forum, does that mean when i post 10 times on their forum i qualify as a "casual"? ;D

ossie85

Quote from: Hellopplz on April 19, 2010, 02:48:34 AM
Quote from: Master Q on April 19, 2010, 02:44:40 AM
Ossie is a regular?
he does a little weekly team for sc with his PUNS ;D

People read it! This flatters me. I started to think the lack of comments meant I was the only one :)

bunyip

Hi guys. I thought I might introduce myself  to
Name      Merv
Age         You don't want to know
I'll give you all something to think about. What is your earliest memory of footy.
This will scare a lot of you. I remember a cold wintry day at Kardinia park. I was sitting in the grand stand with my parents when a Melbourne ruck rover whose name escapes me but he was No.31 (LOL) got the ball and ran toward goal and kicked a drop punt through the middle. Melbourne won 8.8 to 7.7. I got curious one night and looked for a game between Geelong and Melbourne that ended with that result. I found it. It was 1964.
I've watched obviously Barrass, Polly. Billy Goggin, Peter Hudson, Big Nick, Doug Wade. I've seen Richmond win premierships, I've seen Collingwood win 7 games and still win the wooden spoon.
I love this game
I love the memories
I love the anticipation and excitement of a new season.
I love this game

bunyip

Hi again Guys. I just checked, in 1976 when the pies won the wooden spoon they won 6 games not 7. Sorry. And guess who was playing for the Cats that year. John Scarlett, Sam Newman, Jack Hawkins and Bryan Cousins, thats right, Ben's dad.

Justin Bieber

Hey Merv. Some nice fun facts :D. now only if i knew who half those guys were.... ;D

bunyip

You're a funny guy Helly. Keep it up and I'll get my grand daughter to beat the crapp out of you ;D

Justin Bieber

Quote from: bunyip on April 21, 2010, 02:41:22 AM
You're a funny guy Helly. Keep it up and I'll get my grand daughter to beat the crapp out of you ;D
The sad thing is...... she probably could :'(

valkorum

Quote from: Hellopplz on April 21, 2010, 06:56:38 AM
Quote from: bunyip on April 21, 2010, 02:41:22 AM
The sad thing is...... she probably could :'(

LOL

Welcome to FF Merv.

bunyip

i like you Helly. You make me laugh ;D

bunyip

Thanks Valky.But you don't fool me, I think I play you soon, your just trying to get under my guard :)

valkorum

Its this round Bunyip that I play you

chatters24

I thought I may as well introduce myself too...
What I love most  about Footy: Everything really and the fact that it's our own unique game :)
Favourite  player: Gotta love GAJ's work, but as a bomber supporter it always gave you a buzz to see Lovett taking off down the middle of the ground.... although I highly doubt we'll ever see that again!
Most Disliked Player: Any Collingwood player I would think. They just shower me really. They just have this sense of arrogance that a club really shouldn't have when they have been as unsuccessful in the past 50 years as they have been.
If you could change one  thing about the rules what would it be: Bring back the bloody bump! Also I'd love to see some of those true great stay at home full forwards that can crack at any moment. It's theatre!
What do you like most about  FanFooty: I love the opinions, some better than othere's, but the live scoring in DT is what keep's me here!

valkorum

Welcome Chatters and Happy Birthday

Justin Bieber

Welcome and
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHATTERS ;D

ELLsendon

What I love most about Footy: The fast free following game, and those kicks after the siren that decide a game! (Riewodlt against Essendon last year :D)

Favourite player: Jobe Watson or Michael Hurley

Most Disliked Player:Cam Mooney. Only one I can think of at the moment!

If you could change one thing about the rules what would it be: Nothing. I'd leave it as it is now. If it's not broken, why fix it?

What do you like most about FanFooty: All the stats, opinions, live chat and scores, is there anything I don't like about it?

Cheers