Main Menu

Ben Griffiths

Started by EZA100, July 09, 2012, 04:44:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EZA100

From the first time i saw this guy play against Fremantle i thought he was looking like one of our next big things but since he has come back into the team after hurting his shoulder his been put in the backline. I'm kind of angry that Hardwick hasn't given this guy a go in the forward line he looking awesome their when they played against Fremantle. I haven't watched all the games since his been back so i don't know if his been played in the forward line or not. he can kick a ball 60m easily and has a good use of the ball. Against Melbourne he played in the backline with mcguane in the forward line :o. i think its time we put him in the forward line because miller and vickery are not in form and riewoldt can't do it by himself all the time. What do you guys think?

Kellogscrunchynut

Yeah could work I think Vickery is out for a while but i'd rather not have McGuane in the backline not a fan of him.

Cicjose

i thought he was recruited as a forward but my only explanation for being in the backline is

Hardwick is making him work on the defensive side of his game.....

Kellogscrunchynut

Could be like Ben Reid recruited as a forward but become a top defender, although that's a bit optimistic.

EZA100

but this guy can play as a forward. but there is one bad thing his got bad shoulders :( i just hope that when moore and grimes come back he can play in the forward line and even with derickx they had him playing in the backline. i guess its just testing out some players with some players out and o'hanlon didn't look bad either got a good kick on him.

Kellogscrunchynut

If my memory serves me correctly he scored 6 goals in one match and picked up a rising star nomination.

EZA100

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A9a9HHjRwsA this is what i mean by him having a big kick and nah he didn't kick 6 goals and get a nomination must be somebody else.

Kellogscrunchynut

Oh yeah it was Cleve Hughes before he was delisted.