BXVs 2017/2018 National Draft

Started by GoLions, July 25, 2017, 02:51:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Torpedo10

Well, I wanted one Fogarty and end up with the other, whom I rate highly also,

Lachlan Fogarty

Ringo

Gee decisions getting harder but will take Patrick Naish.

LF

This is my last Nat pick so I'm going with Dylan Moore

Hawka

Rusty00

Torpedo10

Manchester take young WCE Mid/Forward Oscar Allen

Nige

Hmm, tough choices here.

Pick 26 will be Charlie Spargo.

And for pick 27, Hamish Brayshaw.

Ringo

Just a note here with Garlett, O'Shea and Barry having been de-listed last year and picked up this year we have no rules regarding this.

So what we are proposing is that they are all free agents this year and we will look at rule for the following year. Please feel free to disagree.

Rids

Quote from: Ringo on December 08, 2017, 10:56:05 AM
Just a note here with Garlett, O'Shea and Barry having been de-listed last year and picked up this year we have no rules regarding this.

So what we are proposing is that they are all free agents this year and we will look at rule for the following year. Please feel free to disagree.

O'Shea is different to the other 2 as he was picked up in the Preseason Draft and should only be available in the BXV Rookie Draft.

Nige

Quote from: Rids on December 08, 2017, 11:04:02 AM

O'Shea is different to the other 2 as he was picked up in the Preseason Draft and should only be available in the BXV Rookie Draft.

GoLions

Quote from: Nige on December 08, 2017, 11:04:46 AM

Correct, i believe this is already the case.

Ringo

Quote from: GoLions on December 08, 2017, 11:06:16 AM

Yes O'Shea will be in Rookie Draft. It is somewhat unique with UF not allowing non listed players and then they get re-listed in drafts so we need to look at for future.

Rids

Quote from: Ringo on December 08, 2017, 11:08:53 AM

Yes O'Shea will be in Rookie Draft. It is somewhat unique with UF not allowing non listed players and then they get re-listed in drafts so we need to look at for future.

That is actually incorrect. UF will refresh and update with the 2018 data usually Jan/Feb. Then you will be able to manually allocate players directly to their teams. It is why I leave all UF changes until the new seasons data is there otherwise you tend to double and triple the workload.

GoLions

Quote from: Rids on December 08, 2017, 11:15:57 AM
Quote from: Ringo on December 08, 2017, 11:08:53 AM

That is actually incorrect. UF will refresh and update with the 2018 data usually Jan/Feb. Then you will be able to manually allocate players directly to their teams. It is why I leave all UF changes until the new seasons data is there otherwise you tend to double and triple the workload.
So you can allocate players not on an AFL list early next year?

GoLions

Also, could coaches please advise if they will be passing on any picks in advance (if possible), just to make things run a bit smoother :)

The list availabilities in the 3rd post of this thread should be accurate pre-draft, so you should know how many picks you have left to take, including the rookie draft.