BXVs 2017/2018 National Draft

Started by GoLions, July 25, 2017, 02:51:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kilbluff1985

Koop

Lol & the inference I deliberately took those 2 hours to piss people off when I’ve been one of the quickest drafters everywhere is incredulous. I was called in earlier than expected and couldn’t get to my phone for an hour and a half or so. Not everyone has a government office job where they can sit there & do FF shower at work.

Stop having a sook because we’re not up to Pick 35 yet.  We’ll get this done quickly anyway, everyone’s quick.

Rids

Quote from: Koop on December 06, 2017, 12:53:37 PM
Lol & the inference I deliberately took those 2 hours to piss people off when I’ve been one of the quickest drafters everywhere is incredulous. I was called in earlier than expected and couldn’t get to my phone for an hour and a half or so. Not everyone has a government office job where they can sit there & do FF shower at work.

Stop having a sook because we’re not up to Pick 35 yet.  We’ll get this done quickly anyway, everyone’s quick.

I am allowed to express my opinion just like anyone else. No need for name calling. Pull your head in and stop making excuses all the time. People would 100% be fine if you posted that you had been called into work and the pick will be delayed. But instead you wrote you were having problems selecting then logged off for an hour and a half. No need to lie now to cover.

I hardly say a thing about this but I will if I believe the person and pick in question is delaying for all the wrong reasons. The 2hr rule was not brought in for people to do what happened this morning.

Anyways move on. As always we will take our pick within 20 mins as we have always done so the draft keeps moving along.

GoLions

Quote from: GoLions on July 25, 2017, 02:52:29 PM
Team List Sizes

Birmingham - 39 (6)

Blackpool - 43 (2)

Bradford - 37 (8 )

Grope Lane - 40 (5)

Hastings - 41 (4)

Hebden Bridge - 41 (4)

Huddersfield - 39 (6)

Leeds - 39 (6)

Liverpool - 37  (8 )

Manchester - 38 (7)

Nottingham - 38 (7)

Oxford - 36 (9)

Staines - 39 (6)

Swansea - 36 (9)

Winchester - 38 (7)

Wrexham - 32 (13)
This should hopefully be accurate, prior to the draft taking place. However, I am very very tired and may have messed up. Will send out a PM as well.

GoLions

Quote from: GoLions on December 06, 2017, 11:03:49 PM
Quote from: GoLions on July 25, 2017, 02:52:29 PM
Team List Sizes

Birmingham - 39 (6)

Blackpool - 43 (2)

Bradford - 37 (8 )

Grope Lane - 40 (5)

Hastings - 41 (4)

Hebden Bridge - 41 (4)

Huddersfield - 39 (6)

Leeds - 39 (6)

Liverpool - 37  (8 )

Manchester - 38 (7)

Nottingham - 38 (7)

Oxford - 36 (9)

Staines - 39 (6)

Swansea - 36 (9)

Winchester - 38 (7)

Wrexham - 32 (13)
This should hopefully be accurate, prior to the draft taking place. However, I am very very tired and may have messed up. Will send out a PM as well.
Saw the team lists submission thread after posting this, which made things slightly easier :P

GoLions

Vin's 24 hours are up. iZander told me he has a list from Vin, but only gave me the last name, so I'm waiting for the first name just to make sure i post the right guy :p

GoLions

Vin selects Darcy Fogarty

I'll PM Torp now

Torpedo10

Torpedo10

He's had two Knee Recos and still got drafted first round so I rate him enough to take him at 12, Aiden Bonar

At 13, the GOAT;

James Worpel

LF

nas

Rusty00

Werewolves Pick 16: Charlie Constable

Ringo PM'd

Ringo

Seeing this guy has a Def/Fwd DPP will take Jarrod Brander

Hawka PM'd

Hawka

The Leeches select
Aaron naughton

Nige

Maaan, tough pick because the other guys I want probably won't get to my next picks.

I'm gonna grab Brayden Ainsworth.