Luke Hodge

Started by ossie85, August 23, 2010, 09:26:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alex7089

I hope he plays but I don't think they will.
Finals is set they can't really gain anything from winning except maybe confidence, my thinking is he will be rested.

Last thing Hawthorn wants is for him to miss finals.

Nuffman

If he gets rested, then my final trade will be easy... if not.. got ALOT of thinking to do lol, prolly upgrade Rockliff in forwards...

ossie85

Quote from: Alex7089 on August 23, 2010, 09:28:19 PM
I hope he plays but I don't think they will.
Finals is set they can't really gain anything from winning except maybe confidence, my thinking is he will be rested.

Last thing Hawthorn wants is for him to miss finals.

I disagree Alex, a win could see them with a home final, a loss a trip to Sydney or Perth. Lot on the line for Hawks!

nas

Just read that knee is sore

nas

Yellow+Black

I hope they rest him.

Whilst I have him, so does my opponent, and I have backup.

Just hope my opponent has no trades left

nas

Gottta build up my posting to never catch up to all you others. Should start the ol +1 then.

Human error made.

Yellow+Black

Looks like Hodge is a good chance.

from http://www.afl.com.au/news/newsarticle/tabid/208/newsid/100956/default.aspx :

While still early in the week, Lewis said it was likely that Hodge would play while Birchall would have to sit it out.

'I haven’t spoken to Hodgey yet but he had scans this morning and I think they’ll reassess him today and see where he’s at,' Lewis said.

Torress

in 09 he kicked on with broken ribs, entered a GF knowing he had broken ribs. and last year he was not fit but soldiered on. he'll play - won't be my capt tho!

Torress

hang on i meant to say in 08
ah yea hope he plays

hawk_88

Quote from: Yellow+Black on August 24, 2010, 08:30:14 AM
Just hope my opponent has no trades left

Don't we all hope that!

Quote from: Yellow+Black on August 24, 2010, 09:32:19 AM
Looks like Hodge is a good chance.

from http://www.afl.com.au/news/newsarticle/tabid/208/newsid/100956/default.aspx :

While still early in the week, Lewis said it was likely that Hodge would play while Birchall would have to sit it out.

'I haven’t spoken to Hodgey yet but he had scans this morning and I think they’ll reassess him today and see where he’s at,' Lewis said.

Very early article. It has since some out that he has bruising of the bone. Unlikely to play.

tony73

Suits me if he misses, I have cover with Waters, my 5 opponents have little to no cover at all!

hawk_88

My opponent has no cover if he is out and I have strijk... hoping he has no cover.