Last trade? Hall or J reiwoldt

Started by Bmo23, August 23, 2010, 09:58:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bmo23

have one trade left and am assuming pods will be rubbed out. so its really trading in  J.reiwoldt against port at etihad or Bazza at etihad against the dons. Both could really turn it on this week. i rate ports back line a little better than the bombers but jacks got a nice avreage at around 95.

any thoughts?

bonebones

Good question. Same dilemna. Jack seems the more reliable option although I agree with you on the port backs. Still, at the G on a Sunday afternoon could be a goer for the kid

LF

who are the rest of your forwards and how much cash have you got? because i`d be going nick reiwoldt if you can.

Griffo1982

Quote from: luvfooty on August 23, 2010, 02:56:34 PM
who are the rest of your forwards and how much cash have you got? because i`d be going nick reiwoldt if you can.
Do you really think if he could afford Nick he'd be throwing up options of only Jack & Hall, very unlikely!

LF

Quote from: Griffo1982 on August 23, 2010, 03:00:58 PM
Quote from: luvfooty on August 23, 2010, 02:56:34 PM
Do you really think if he could afford Nick he'd be throwing up options of only Jack & Hall, very unlikely!

thats it we don`t know really who is in his team how much cash he has why do you think i asked.

Bmo23

if i could afford nick i wouldnt have posted in the first place. it only comes down to those 2. bout 400k

Griffo1982

Quote from: Bmo23 on August 23, 2010, 03:46:10 PM
if i could afford nick i wouldnt have posted in the first place. it only comes down to those 2. bout 400k
Just as i predicted.

bonebones

Quote from: Griffo1982 on August 23, 2010, 03:58:03 PM
Quote from: Bmo23 on August 23, 2010, 03:46:10 PM
Just as i predicted.
Any chance of answering the OP's question
::)

Griffo1982

Barry Hall cuz Essendon are a disgrace

LF

Quote from: Griffo1982 link=topic=21365.msg182960#msg182960 date=
Quote from: Bmo23 link=topic=21365.msg182953#msg182953 date=
Just as i predicted.
wow you were right whoop.you always ask how much cash and what other players the person has so you can suggest people to them because there might be someone better or under the radar that's going really well.

CFC 1979

run a poll to keep track

i would say jack but he can dissapoint and BBBB may just pull out a big one this week

sid3bysid3

check the weather forecast.

if either is playing at the G and is meant to rain then avoid...

i think it is meant to be ok weather this weekend so if you can rule that out then i would go jack... cousins should play his last game and expect the tigs to be up and about

dogs on the other hand are a shambles... injuries and no confidence

Bmo23

fwds are Boomer, Pav, Okeefe, Goodes, J.Brown, Tippet, Pods- Henderson. both bulldogs and richmond are under the roof at etihad.

clifford

Yellow+Black