Help me win 50k

Started by Power16, August 27, 2013, 05:45:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chief007

will just throw a few names at you

Backs: stanley(plays gws and good scores of late), harry taylor(loves the cattery and could push forward) , mackie(great ave at simmons stadium)

mids prestia( plays gws and shouldnt get a tag, JOM as well he had 115 last time against gws) libba (playing dees had big score last time), james kelly (in good form and loves simons stadium) callan ward(had 112 last time against goldcoast)

just a few different ones, another big punt is chappy, he could have a big one had 2 very good games inthe vfl and ud reckon he would play forward so thers a chance of him snagging a few goals as well.

good luck

steve99

Easy :) trade out Nroo as he has the Dockers and bring in Chappy
Then trade out JJK, move Cox to the Fwds and get Kreuzer in the ruck, bench Mayne.
Play Beams if named probably over Cotchin but possibly over Joey who will probably get Crowley.
SJ as captain.
Good luck!

RookieDTer

If Scotland is out, you have to go:
-Scotland +O'Brien
Giving you $84k.

Then I'd ppppprobably get Griffen in there..... Toss a coin and pick one of:
Gablett
Cotchin

Probably would get rid of Cotchin.... just because he got 52 last week.... but he could go big against the Bombers so it really is 50/50.

Power16

Thanks guys I'm happy to see many of my thoughts been suggested by people. Maybe they aren't as crazy as I thought they were ahaha.
Alot of things could change with the teams so I guess we wait and see. Hopefully he has to make forced trades and I don't aha.

Lozza

Maybe consider whether Montagna will get the Crowley tag. Heard Crowley say he may go to Jack Steven but there is still the possibility he goes to Montagna.

m_zulian

Your starting team is only 3 players different to mine.
Anyways, I would trade Stanton-->Watson and Mayne-->Bartel.
Both Watson and Bartel have 120+ in 2 of their past 3 against their opponents.
Good luck!

Power16

Quote from: Lozza on August 28, 2013, 12:26:01 AM
Maybe consider whether Montagna will get the Crowley tag. Heard Crowley say he may go to Jack Steven but there is still the possibility he goes to Montagna.

interesting, got any source for this?

Lobbus

I have Hanley and Cotchin too. Hanley - sore hip and may find hard to get the plus 6s on narrower Geelong ground?
Backline smokeys - Gold Coast Danny Stanley - in the play a lot last week, the younger mids may be tiring so Stanley getting more mid-time plus they're playing GWS. Charlie Dixon - may ruck and rest fwd with Gorringe probably out could score big, but has had few injuries - risk-reward selection.

Cotchin - a bit sore still, hasn't scored high for few weeks?

Mayne - no Walters may help, but Pav is going well since back.

Good luck

fertalong

Surely, Steven or NDS will get the tag before montag.

nostradamus

Play Terlich, whether Scotland is out or not, if he is then you dont have to think about who to bench, if he is then you'll have to bench someone
Get in either Watson or Griffen for Stanton, if Beams is named then bench Cotchin
Trade out Mayne for Bartel, he's back in form at just the right time

Serial_T

Quote from: fertalong on August 28, 2013, 08:15:05 AM

Crowley tagged Montagna in the second half of their Round 15 game (NDS in the first half), so it's hardly unprecedented. His DT scoring output was significantly reduced IIRC.

Power16

Quote from: Serial_T on August 28, 2013, 09:55:28 AM

Crowley tagged Montagna in the second half of their Round 15 game (NDS in the first half), so it's hardly unprecedented. His DT scoring output was significantly reduced IIRC.

Yeah i looked at it a couple weeks ago. Don't know how to get the stats on how many points in first vs second half tho. Jack Steven has been in good form too.

m_zulian

Swanny captain? or somebody else? Let us know after lockout

Lozza

Quote from: Power16 on August 28, 2013, 10:31:50 AM
Quote from: Serial_T on August 28, 2013, 09:55:28 AM

Yeah i looked at it a couple weeks ago. Don't know how to get the stats on how many points in first vs second half tho. Jack Steven has been in good form too.

Last time Montagna scored 78 in the first half (without Crowley) and then 39 in the second (with Crowley)

m_zulian

If you want a defender consider Houli. Has the bombers this week.
After his slow start to the season, since rd 3 has been consistent with only 2 scores in the 60s and tonned up in 2 of past 3 games. scored 92 in his last game against the bombers