Australia vs South Africa (3 Test Series)

Started by PowerBug, October 23, 2016, 02:01:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PowerBug

Quote from: Banned on November 04, 2016, 03:43:27 PM
Steyn :(

looked in pain. hope he's alright
I heard yesterday that he managed to break his collarbone trying to bowl slower balls (really ripping the off spinner), so he'd have a weak shoulder from that :-\

Bill Manspeaker

Quote from: PowerBug on November 04, 2016, 03:45:35 PM

I heard yesterday that he managed to break his collarbone trying to bowl slower balls (really ripping the off spinner), so he'd have a weak shoulder from that :-\
he's getting on in age. hope it's not too serious because it could just about end his career

Bill Manspeaker

that's a great ball. no footwork from Khawaja but still an awesome delivery

KP fired up. love it  ;D

PowerBug

Quote from: Banned on November 04, 2016, 03:48:41 PM
Quote from: PowerBug on November 04, 2016, 03:45:35 PM

he's getting on in age. hope it's not too serious because it could just about end his career
And he's only 5 wickets away from being South Africa's all time leading wicket taker.

Bill Manspeaker

Bill Manspeaker

seriously what kind of a decision was that

Bill Manspeaker

Quote from: PowerBug on November 03, 2016, 07:42:09 PM
Outside the line was my first thought.

Now Dar the trigger finger needs another Agar/Broad howler to infuriate Australian fans and team.

there it is

Jay

elephants

PowerBug

Dar is a trigger but keeps getting so much credit for being the best umpire. Not a fan of him making split second decisions the way he does.

Football Factory

Bill Manspeaker

BB67th

Smith was down the pitch, but ultimately with the ball clipping the stumps, giving it out probably is the right decision.

Perfect opportunity for Mitch Marsh to show something, need a big innings from him to get a decent lead here. He will probably get out in single figures though based on his record.....

Bill Manspeaker

goneski

Voges and Nev gonna go big so it don't matter

PowerBug

Only 100 short of what was required of him! 0 short of what we expected from him

Australia is better off picking a batsman in his place. Even when they had the unbeatable top 4/5 they still played guys like Katich, Clarke, Symonds at number 6.