NBA Merchandise

Started by Money, September 30, 2017, 03:07:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Money

Looking for the best place to buy NBA gear in Australia fellas.

Already had issues ordering from America both times the sizes coming back too big even with measurements taken. Any websites or stores any of you boys have as a good to?

Mavs fan btw.

Cheers guys

jvalles69

Where are you located?

Kickz101 in Melbourne and Perth are prob the best, especially when they have deals.  You would've just missed out on the clearance sale at their Melbourne store, all jerseys were the price of the player number, except 0-9 were all $10!  They were making room for the new Nike jerseys.

Money

Quote from: jvalles69 on October 01, 2017, 10:18:45 PM
Where are you located?

Kickz101 in Melbourne and Perth are prob the best, especially when they have deals.  You would've just missed out on the clearance sale at their Melbourne store, all jerseys were the price of the player number, except 0-9 were all $10!  They were making room for the new Nike jerseys.

Yeah I'm a Perth boy. So many online stores I find are no good

jvalles69

Quote from: Money on October 02, 2017, 04:14:49 AM
Quote from: jvalles69 on October 01, 2017, 10:18:45 PM
Where are you located?

Yeah I'm a Perth boy. So many online stores I find are no good

Yeah, Kickz101 and Footlocker city store are your best bets that I know of.  Used to have some good sellers on eBay, but they have disappeared.  Anyone in particular you after?  I'm selling off loads of mine.

Cookie311993

eBay use to be the best bet, but a lot of them have disappeared or haven't gotten the new Nike gear in. Rebel sport, footlocker and Culture kings all appear to have gotten some gear in

killerbees

basketball jersey world - retro right back to champion joints and rarities my go to
throwback store
Jersey Kings

All will ship