Main Menu

FF Discord

Started by DazBurg, October 22, 2011, 10:15:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nrich102

Yes lets get some cards going  ;D All I did in science last year, Im a bit of a pro :P

Nige

Thinking of running an impromptu trivia or Cards Against Humanity session tonight. Probably starting at 8:30ish AEST.

Will cater to what the crowd prefers and can always hold the other a different night.

If trivia, I'll probably have 50 questions in the following categories: AFL, TV shows, movies, music and miscellaneous.  :)

RaisyDaisy

Sounds like fun, but I'll be watching The Recruit Live Finale, so maybe another time  :(

Ringo

may come in late going out for dinner tonight.

Bill Manspeaker

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on September 21, 2016, 07:19:34 PM
Sounds like fun, but I'll be watching The Recruit Live Finale, so maybe another time  :(
yeah this :(

Hellopplz

Quote from: Bill Manspeaker on September 21, 2016, 07:25:46 PM
yeah this :(
I'll be doing both 8).

Nige

So it looks like we'll be playing Cards Against Humanity tonight and preserving the trivia questions for another night when we have more available to make it. I'm setting Saturday night at like 8-8:30ish as a tentative date and time because the footy is on in the afternoon this weekend.

T Dog

Saturday looks good Nige   ;D

Grazz

What kind of card game we talking Nige.

nrich102

Grazz

Jukes

Guess since I wont be available Saturday night that somebody else will actually have a chance at winning ;)

fanTCfool

Quote from: Jukes on September 22, 2016, 01:44:34 AM
Guess since I wont be available Saturday night that somebody else will actually have a chance at winning ;)

Yes we were all so jealous of your score of 1  ::)

crowls

Was the The Recruit worth watching?   Any of these blokes actually have a chance of becoming a career player?

Nige

Quote from: fanTCfool on September 22, 2016, 10:40:48 AM
Quote from: Jukes on September 22, 2016, 01:44:34 AM

Yes we were all so jealous of your score of 1  ::)
NotJukes was in fact not Jukes though?