FF Discord

Started by DazBurg, October 22, 2011, 10:15:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grazz

Quote from: Ringo on October 28, 2015, 06:18:10 PM
Quote from: Grazz on October 28, 2015, 01:27:44 PM
Quote from: LF on October 28, 2015, 12:59:37 PM
Lol
How many times during the season did we have to go into chat via the long way ::)

Yeh I know, I said that in the email also. I think they have gone through and cleaned alot of accounts up as there doesn't appear to be as many at the minute and our's has got caught up in it somehow by mistake maybe, not sure just a guess.
So we wait.  Fail to see how it can be inactive given the number of times we had to come in the long way as we do now. Hope it is just an oversight on their part and it can be restored quickly.
Thanks Grazz for your efforts

No worries mate, hope it's sorted soon.

Grazz

Below is the email I got this morning:

Dom (Webs Support)
Oct 28, 5:18 PM
Hi Grazz,
Thank you for your response. http://ffelitechat.webs.com/ has not been logged into since 06-11-2012. Please log into the account and we'll unfreeze it. Thank you

Kindest Regards,
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Reference ID: 978846

Below is my reply:

RE: Webs Request ID 978846
Grazz   11:44 AM 
To: Webs Support

Hi Dom
Regarding the account not being logged into since 06-11-2012, this I really don't understand as it certainly has been logged into
many many times since then. At times this year we have had 20-25 people logged in at the one time and during football season the account would be logged into on a daily basis for 7 months minimum in 2015. I have logged into the account several times over the last 10 days going through the lobby of "Every Where Chat" then writing in rooms FF_Elite_Chat and entering that way.
Is there a way we should be logging into the room that we are not doing as I promise you the FF_Elite_Chat room is constantly in use, can you explain to me how we should be logging in so that it is registering that the room is being used, thanks.
I will go and log into again now through the EWC lobby, cheers for all the help.

Sincerely
Grazz

Im going to log into the room now via the lobby of everywherechat and hopefully they will unlock it soon. Have no idea why they are saying it hasn't been logged into since 06/11/2012 because we know it certainly has been.

Jukes

I'm not certain, but I'm thinking he means logged into by the site admin which is (or at least was) Q?

Nige

Quote from: Jukes on October 29, 2015, 12:58:43 PM
I'm not certain, but I'm thinking he means logged into by the site admin which is (or at least was) Q?
Yep, from that message it seems like the issue might be that the webs site that the chat was on hasn't been touched by Q (who, like Jukes said, created it from memory) since the date in the email. Could be wrong though.

Grazz

Quote from: Nige on October 29, 2015, 01:07:43 PM
Yep, from that message it seems like the issue might be that the webs site that the chat was on hasn't been touched by Q (who, like Jukes said, created it from memory) since the date in the email. Could be wrong though.

I was made the site owner about a year ago due to Q being absent.

PowerBug

Grazz

The room is up and running still mate, we registered it again so should be fine for awhile atleast.
Only drama is we are unable to get a direct link to log into FF_Elite_Chat, Have emailed Dom from "Every Where Chat" the site that runs our room and according to him there is nothing they can/or are willing to do to give us a direct link back.
For now we all have to log into EWC then in the Room Section delete Lobby and then type in FF_Elite_Chat.
Bit disappointing Dom from EWC wasn't willing to help with the direct link.  :(

Everywhwerechat Log In Below:

http://www.everywherechat.com/chatnow.php

Nige

Quote from: Grazz on October 29, 2015, 01:31:48 PM

I still think you're getting the chat confused with the actual website that the chat was hosted on. Q was the only one with access to that and never handed it over to anyone.

Grazz

Quote from: Nige on November 09, 2015, 11:26:56 AM
Quote from: Grazz on October 29, 2015, 01:31:48 PM

I still think you're getting the chat confused with the actual website that the chat was hosted on. Q was the only one with access to that and never handed it over to anyone.

Don't know about any of that Nige.  ???
All I know is the FF_Elite_Chat room is hosted by the site Everywherechat.com and I don't think Q has anything to do with them to the best of my knowledge.
What I do know is back in January of this year we had dramas with the room and the EWC Site Mods removed Q as room founder and with HP's help made me the founder of the room in order to sought whatever issue we were having at the time. Not sure what your talking about with Q not handing anything to anyone as with the EWC site you create a room which you then become Founder of but you don't have anything to do with the EWC Site itself you just have a room within it.

Hellopplz

http://www.everywherechat.com/chatnow.php?defaultRoom=FF_Elite_Chat

Try that for now, has the chatroom already written in room! If anybody is keen to make a website page dedicated to it, this is the code to add:

<!-- Begin Everywherechat Room Code -->

<a id="ewclink" href="http://www.everywherechat.com/">EveryWhereChat Free Flash Chatrooms</a>

<script src="http://www.everywherechat.com/e.php?defaultRoom=FF_Elite_Chat&roomList=true&fontSize=12&width=600&height=500&theme=classic"></script>

<!-- End Everywherechat Room Code -->

GM

Hey HP ,
What about a Facebook private group , would be so much easier.
For me anyway.

Hellopplz

Could make a FB group as quite a few use it, but then those who don't get left behind :(. So we can try for a Private FB group and still try to keep chat going if people would like?

PowerBug

Sure get a fb group going, however this making people reveal their real names is not a good idea imo. Because some people don't exactly like to do that. :)

GM

Quote from: Hellopplz on November 09, 2015, 01:15:12 PM
Could make a FB group as quite a few use it, but then those who don't get left behind :(. So we can try for a Private FB group and still try to keep chat going if people would like?
Would be fantastic HP.
My goal in 2016 is to get Grazz on board The FB train.
In all seriousness HP , if you could set it up , thumbs up from me.

Grazz

Quote from: Hellopplz on November 09, 2015, 01:05:49 PM
http://www.everywherechat.com/chatnow.php?defaultRoom=FF_Elite_Chat

Try that for now, has the chatroom already written in room! If anybody is keen to make a website page dedicated to it, this is the code to add:

<!-- Begin Everywherechat Room Code -->

<a id="ewclink" href="http://www.everywherechat.com/">EveryWhereChat Free Flash Chatrooms</a>

<script src="http://www.everywherechat.com/e.php?defaultRoom=FF_Elite_Chat&roomList=true&fontSize=12&width=600&height=500&theme=classic"></script>

<!-- End Everywherechat Room Code -->

Onya legend as i said been trying all morning to make a link but im limited in the ability department and HR was answering the phone haha.