Main Menu

FF Discord

Started by DazBurg, October 22, 2011, 10:15:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grazz

Ok, I have followed all their prompts from the "Site Frozen" message and verified my report via an email and sent a further email explaining the issue, it referred me to a site abuse report which I filled out also but not sure this is relevant really as I haven't been on for a while, hope nobody has caused any trouble there as they are putting me through alot of shower trying to get it sorted.
You can log in via "everywherechat" if you want to log in, cheers 

Grazz

Haven't heard back from anyone yet, late over there so may take awhile and it's the weekend so who knows when.

LF

Bloody assess nobody has done anything wrong on there so can't see why the hell it's been frozen for

Ringo

Quote from: LF on October 24, 2015, 06:38:42 PM
Bloody assess nobody has done anything wrong on there so can't see why the hell it's been frozen for
Agree with LF and I can attest no body has done anything wrong while I have been on.  Are you able to get any more details from them Grazz. We have been kicking idiots and trolls who come onto site so hope none of them are the culprits.

Grazz

Quote from: Ringo on October 24, 2015, 07:16:18 PM
Quote from: LF on October 24, 2015, 06:38:42 PM
Agree with LF and I can attest no body has done anything wrong while I have been on.  Are you able to get any more details from them Grazz. We have been kicking idiots and trolls who come onto site so hope none of them are the culprits.

Nuh havent heard a thing back from them at all yet mate. Have done all thats asked of me and sent an email off to them aswell.

LF

At least you can get on the long way

kilbluff1985

guys look into a new program

https://slack.com/

it's a chat application for groups businesses etc

i use it with streamers that i moderate for so the streamers moderators can communicate

has a giphy plug in that is really fun

if you do /giphy noob

it will search for a random giphy related to "noob" is really fun

Nige

I've been using xat.com for ages as part of another site I frequent, it's pretty good.

GoLions

Yeah we use slack at work

T Dog

Quote from: GoLions on October 24, 2015, 11:28:47 PM
Yeah we use slack at work

Am I at your work GL?   ;D

Grazz

Ok, finally got a reply over night. The account was deemed inactive and closed. (You can still log in via every where chat) If there is no activity over a 12 month period they close the account. The email explained I needed to contact him using that email with the reference number attached which I have just done, I also expressed that I am surprised it has been deemed inactive as we have used it constantly during the AFL football season and have run trivia nights etc etc. I asked if it is because we have been logging into it directly and not via Every Where Chat  asking if this could the reason it's been deemed inactive. I have assured him the account is far from inactive and we would certainly like it to be reactivated.

Thats the latest news folks so hopefully all will back to normal at some point not to far away, cheers.

LF

Lol
How many times during the season did we have to go into chat via the long way ::)

Grazz

Quote from: LF on October 28, 2015, 12:59:37 PM
Lol
How many times during the season did we have to go into chat via the long way ::)

Yeh I know, I said that in the email also. I think they have gone through and cleaned alot of accounts up as there doesn't appear to be as many at the minute and our's has got caught up in it somehow by mistake maybe, not sure just a guess.

Capper

i might come back to chat, one day

Ringo

Quote from: Grazz on October 28, 2015, 01:27:44 PM
Quote from: LF on October 28, 2015, 12:59:37 PM
Lol

Yeh I know, I said that in the email also. I think they have gone through and cleaned alot of accounts up as there doesn't appear to be as many at the minute and our's has got caught up in it somehow by mistake maybe, not sure just a guess.
So we wait.  Fail to see how it can be inactive given the number of times we had to come in the long way as we do now. Hope it is just an oversight on their part and it can be restored quickly.
Thanks Grazz for your efforts