Started by DazBurg, October 22, 2011, 10:15:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GoLions

Same, there's literally nothing happening except apparently Q has a nice font

Vinny

Haha could be LF? :o

Master Q

Nails

Oh I think they're talking about the bug that was happening like an hour ago. You were made to join a room that wasn't actually FF chat. It was like some michael taylor room. I think like a huge glitch through the normal link. Like a cricket chat room maybe that's why Michael Taylor? IDK

Vinny

Torpedo10

Nige

This must be the boys club tbag is always talking about.  :P

Vinny

Well chat disconnected everyone like an hr ago and I couldn't get on neither could some other people. I only got back on like 15 minutes ago. Don't know why it crashed though.

Nige

Quote from: Vinny on October 01, 2014, 09:38:49 PM
Well chat disconnected everyone like an hr ago and I couldn't get on neither could some other people. I only got back on like 15 minutes ago. Don't know why it crashed though.
Not sure whether this is true or not, all I know is that I got on chat and there five Mick Taylors, all of which were host and were acting like a cult and being gimmicky. Not to mention the power abuse for not wanting the play their little game and conform. That's just poor, especially when Bunny warned people just recently on chat about power abusing and unnecessary hosting and kicking.

Nails

FWIW Bunny isn't head admin on chat.

Master Q

Quote from: Nige on October 01, 2014, 09:44:29 PM
Quote from: Vinny on October 01, 2014, 09:38:49 PM
Not sure whether this is true or not, all I know is that I got on chat and there five Mick Taylors, all of which were host and were acting like a cult and being gimmicky. Not to mention the power abuse for not wanting the play their little game and conform. That's just poor, especially when Bunny warned people just recently on chat about power abusing and unnecessary hosting and kicking.
Need me to drop a box of tissues at your place Nigey?

Everything seems regular to me, I'm on now.

tbagrocks

Quote from: Nige on October 01, 2014, 09:33:45 PM
This must be the boys club tbag is always talking about.  :P
you mean the "Wannabe" Boys club :P

Dunno what's going on in chat but, don't care, let me know when something interesting starts to happen?

PowerBug

Why do I ALWAYS miss the interesting nights on chat?

Actually, thinking about it, that's probably why they are interesting. ::)

GoLions

Yeah Nige like everyone DC'ed, well, at least I did haha. Then I went and watched Archer for a while and saw these posts. So went on chat, and everything was normal. iunno

Vinny

Yeah I got no clue, Nige you can come back man, whatever happened isn't happening now.