FF Discord

Started by DazBurg, October 22, 2011, 10:15:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grazz

Quote from: luvfooty on May 13, 2014, 06:45:08 PM
Quote from: Grazz on May 13, 2014, 06:41:49 PM
Im just a lonely boy...... lah lah la lah

Haha
Was on earlier and a few were on as well but son has footy training so until next year when he gets his licence I'm his chauffeur  :P

Thats ok mate, im just here stressing a bit Hospital rang Mel, want here in asap as they may take the baby tonight. Found a protien in her urine that makes them suspect preiclampsia (spelling) so Kazz has gone to look after the kids and im sitting here with two snooring Beagles. :(

Capper

Quote from: Grazz on May 13, 2014, 06:48:16 PM

Haha
Was on earlier and a few were on as well but son has footy training so until next year when he gets his licence I'm his chauffeur  :P

Thats ok mate, im just here stressing a bit Hospital rang Mel, want here in asap as they may take the baby tonight. Found a protien in her urine that makes them suspect preiclampsia (spelling) so Kazz has gone to look after the kids and im sitting here with two snooring Beagles. :(
All the best Grazz, someone has to look after the castle

Grazz

Quote from: tabs on May 13, 2014, 06:49:51 PM

Haha

All the best Grazz, someone has to look after the castle

Yep i was always going to draw the short straw. :(

Capper

Well at least you have your guard dogs with you

Grazz

Quote from: tabs on May 13, 2014, 06:52:57 PM
Well at least you have your guard dogs with you

Haha if they here anything over the snooring their making a racket. I might put my Chewbacca costume and frighten the crap out them. :P

LF

Haha

shower that's no good hope it all goes well for her

Grazz

Quote from: luvfooty on May 13, 2014, 07:06:53 PM

Haha

shower that's no good hope it all goes well for her

Checked her last week and all was good LF, had another check yesterday and they found it so saw it early hopefully. She's just over 37 weeks so not a massive drama but Dad's do stress about these things.

Grazz

All good sending her home, blood pressure a little high but bloods came back ok tonight, will have them checked again Thursday and baby will be induced Monday as planned at 38 weeks unless she goes before as Mel is 2cm dialated at the minute. Dads a happy boy. ;D

LF

That's great Grazz
Glad she's ok :)

Grazz

Justin Bieber

I missed Tbag's cameo and pretty much everybody on chat tonight haha. Had to see to something else so then came back when everybody left :(. I have great timing :P.

Capper

I will be on after tonights game

LF

Quote from: tabs on May 16, 2014, 05:10:43 PM

I will be on later after basketball will be having a few as well tonight as basketball is a early game again :D

Capper

Quote from: luvfooty on May 16, 2014, 05:26:35 PM
Quote from: tabs on May 16, 2014, 05:10:43 PM

I will be on later after basketball will be having a few as well tonight as basketball is a early game again :D
I will do my vocal warm up then for the sing-a-long

Nige

Bit quiet tonight, get on lads!