Main Menu

FF Discord

Started by DazBurg, October 22, 2011, 10:15:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PowerBug

they didn't, I'm back on as JoeRoot. :P

Ringo

Probablly the smae goddess that unbanned some one we banned previously.

nas

well finally got my name changed go on chat as with it & get booted & banned by _Q_. Well done sunshine.

LF

Quote from: nas on December 15, 2013, 08:32:41 PM
well finally got my name changed go on chat as with it & get booted & banned by _Q_. Well done sunshine.

Try now I removed the ban :)

nas

Quote from: luvfooty on December 15, 2013, 08:34:26 PM

nah

Master Q

Never saw this post. I just sent you a PM.

It was a honest mistake mate... Usually everyone is just in that room so when you weren't saying anything and I didn't recognise your name I thought you were a troll.

Very sorry  :(

Dudge

Quote from: nas on December 15, 2013, 08:40:25 PM
Quote from: luvfooty on December 15, 2013, 08:34:26 PM

nah

if you go on mate i'll try and leave the visitors for 10 minutes haha.

PowerBug

nas mate, Q really had no idea, don't take it too seriously and come back when you're next online! :)

Justin Bieber

The name change finally happened, probably why Q didn't recognise you. Hopefully patched it up :).

PowerBug

Y'know things are bad when you resort to opening three tabs and having a conversation with yourself....

Capper

Quote from: PowerBug on December 18, 2013, 05:25:29 PM
Y'know things are bad when you resort to opening three tabs and having a conversation with yourself....
or bunny tells you to go

Justin Bieber

Quote from: tabs on December 18, 2013, 05:30:25 PM
Quote from: PowerBug on December 18, 2013, 05:25:29 PM
or bunny tells you to go
I was joking :(.

PowerBug

14 people on chat at once, and the majority actually at their PC's and not afk. :O

NEW RECORD!!

Master Q

elephants

Was a good chat night #BBLFantasy ;)