Main Menu

FF Discord

Started by DazBurg, October 22, 2011, 10:15:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justin Bieber

Quote from: PowerBug on December 08, 2013, 08:03:54 PM
2 hours of only FTP talk on chat today. Was brilliant. :D It's also brilliant that there's so many more people playing FTP now, so less people to get angry. :P
And some of the users will be happy to know there is now a FTP chat room made for it :).

PowerBug

Quote from: Hellopplz on December 08, 2013, 08:16:59 PM
2 hours of only FTP talk on chat today. Was brilliant. :D It's also brilliant that there's so many more people playing FTP now, so less people to get angry. :P
And some of the users will be happy to know there is now a FTP chat room made for it :).
wait, so the room is an official one? :o

Ringo

It would be good if the room was used though and not continuing to clutter up chat.

Grazz

That's a good move, maybe PB will stop talking in code and say what he really thinks, grow a pair mate and spit it out, I can take it..

LF

I left chat because of the FTP talk

Ringo

Quote from: luvfooty on December 08, 2013, 08:45:06 PM

I left chat because of the FTP talk
And another who left because of it as well stayed on for half an hour and all was FTP and a lot of it is taken up with scores from your matches - come on use the room that was created if you want to post scores.

PowerBug

I didn't know about the room until like 10 minutes before HP posted it. So sorry about that before, I didn't know. :(

LF

Quote from: PowerBug on December 08, 2013, 08:53:05 PM
I didn't know about the room until like 10 minutes before HP posted it. So sorry about that before, I didn't know. :(

That's cool PB :)
I usually don't care what is talked about in chat stuff like cricket or wrestling doesn't bother me as it's something I can join in with if I want to but FTP you can't join in with unless you actually play it because you have no idea what's going like with stats etc unless you play it.

Justin Bieber

I don't think it's official, but easy for somebody to make a room every time or somebody can register it if you want. Think it works fine either way and doesn't lead to people leaving the room and stuff.

Nige

Quote from: Hellopplz on December 08, 2013, 09:46:49 PM
I don't think it's official, but easy for somebody to make a room every time or somebody can register it if you want. Think it works fine either way and doesn't lead to people leaving the room and stuff.
I'm pretty sure the room Alex made is an official room now.

PowerBug

So what just happened to me? Have I been like perma banned or something by that slut on trivia? :P

Nige

Quote from: PowerBug on December 15, 2013, 07:37:19 PM
So what just happened to me? Have I been like perma banned or something by that slut on trivia? :P
Not sure if it was perma-ban or not tbh.

GoLions

Quote from: NigeyS on December 15, 2013, 07:43:53 PM
Quote from: PowerBug on December 15, 2013, 07:37:19 PM
Not sure if it was perma-ban or not tbh.
lol what happened?

PowerBug

I was a little dog on chat. :P Cursing after every question i didn't get (so, every question) and then saying the peerson fluked it and they have no lief. :P Then wintergoddess banned me. Well, maybe only banned GaryBallance lol

GoLions

hahaha good onya

and they probably banned your IP i would assume