Main Menu

FF Discord

Started by DazBurg, October 22, 2011, 10:15:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Capper

BBall chat is worse than FTP chat.......

you can all pick up your own toys

My Chumps

Quote from: tabs on November 19, 2013, 04:50:01 PM
BBall chat is worse than FTP chat.......

you can all pick up your own toys
See that's the thing; people aren't going to like certain topics. Like I remember when we were chatting music hard, and only really AFEV, Meow, Nigel and myself were involved when there were 10+ people on chat. Should we have to make another room for that? Or if Davo's talking about wacking off and someone's offended, should he have to make another room for that? :P

elephants

This thread is getting a bit ridiculous aha

My Chumps

Quote from: elephants on November 19, 2013, 05:12:46 PM
This thread is getting a bit ridiculous aha
Getting? This thread already is ridiculous :P

I think Q may have gone a bit over the top (sorry Q) but I tend to agree. Chat is for everything and everyone.

Dudge

From an absolute dunce (shosssss all you people nodding yes ), what does FTP mean. I think it's a fantasy cricket game, but what do the letters stand for? Shouldn't there be a "C" in there somewhere

nrich102

Quote from: Dudge on November 19, 2013, 07:32:40 PM
From an absolute dunce (shosssss all you people nodding yes ), what does FTP mean. I think it's a fantasy cricket game, but what do the letters stand for? Shouldn't there be a "C" in there somewhere
Stands for From the Pavillion, yeah  it's like mr football by Monty, but cricket

PowerBug

And it's the best management game you will ever come across.

Dudge

GoLions

Quote from: My Chumps on November 19, 2013, 05:08:52 PM
Or if Davo's talking about wacking off and someone's offended, should he have to make another room for that? :P
::)

The problem isn't the topics, it's only when it spams the flower out of the chat which means others can't actually have conversations about something else.

Capper

Quote from: GoLions16 on November 19, 2013, 08:03:04 PM
Or if Davo's talking about wacking off and someone's offended, should he have to make another room for that? :P

The problem isn't the topics, it's only when it spams the flower out of the chat which means others can't actually have conversations about something else.
have to agree with Davo here, but dont tell him

Grazz

Quote from: GoLions16 on November 19, 2013, 08:03:04 PM

+1

PowerBug

If you all sign up to FTP then there won't be a problem >:D

tbagrocks

Get on chat and talk draft 8)

Capper

Quote from: Dudge on November 19, 2013, 07:38:20 PM
Cheers guys
keep hearing rumours that Dudge is going to come on chat but still havent seen him

LF

I'm out and drinking honey malt atm but will be on when I get home