Main Menu

FF Discord

Started by DazBurg, October 22, 2011, 10:15:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nige

Well, you've been debating this for a few pages of this thread... To me that kinda says you strongly believe what you're saying and are upset that a lot of people are against you on the issue.  :P

Vinny

Only a minority can talk about FTP so clogging up the chat is stupid, if people make seperate chats and PC regarding XV competitions, don't see why it can't be done for FTP. Just do it, takes five flowering seconds, haha. Come on Q, no need to be immature about this man.

Out of like the 10 people on chat, like two talk about FTP. Oh I wish there was a way to talk one on one on chat. Oh wait.. there is. flowering pc :P

Justin Bieber

Yeah, usually done unintentionally Grazz (alienating people), we've all been there before.

I go to chat because I pretty much talk to like 1 other guy online, so any chat in the chat is better than no chat to me :P. Take the good with the bad and both sides seem to be strong-willed so may not get any compromises anytime soon. Hopefully you guys/gals/Torp can work it out somehow.

Master Q

Sorry guys. Call 000 next time someone speaks about a topic you do not care for.

Quote from: Master Q on November 17, 2013, 09:56:01 PM
People should be allowed to speak about whatever they want.

Enjoy the chat! Won't bother you guys again.

Jukes

All in favour of executing q?

GoLions

Quote from: Hellopplz on November 18, 2013, 07:19:24 PM
Hopefully you guys/gals/Torp can work it out somehow.
This makes me laugh every single time.

My 7 cents for those interested (because I'm not cheap :P ), when me and LF wish to discuss the latest episodes of the walking dead, we PC, as we don't want to clog the chat with messages that people either don't give two showers about, or so we don't spoil the show for anyone (although the 2nd point is kinda irrelevant here). If it's just the 2 people discussing FTP (not saying this is always the case), then you really should PC. And if there's more, and you're going to be copying and pasting all stats and clogging the chat a lot, it's really flowering annoying for everyone else as you can't keep track of the conversations you're having with other people.
If it's not clogging the chat though, I couldn't give two showers and a pull of a dog's dick. But when it is (and very quickly, which is the main problem), then it becomes a bit of an issue if there are a lot of people in the chat trying to discuss other things.

Grazz

Quote from: Master Q on November 18, 2013, 07:10:52 PM
Butthurt Nigey? I am enjoying this  :P

Grazz

Quote from: Master Q on November 17, 2013, 10:10:07 PM
a) Do something else till the conversation is over
b) Have a conversation with someone about something you want to talk about
c) Private chat someone if you want to speak to them

That's what I mean is a bit selfish and inconsiderate Q, but for some odd reason you cant see that at all, everyone else is at fault as you see it. I really don't get that. Im doing my best to be fair and decent about it and you want to keep dragging it down to a playground tantrum. Surely we can meet in the middle where all parties are happy.

Quote from: Master Q on November 18, 2013, 07:05:45 PM
Just updated the title for yall  :)

QuoteWelcome to FF Elite Chat! Please make rooms or a private chat if you want to talk about something - discussion of any sorts is forbidden. Also one message per hour otherwise users cannot read all things posted. Disobey these rules and you could be banned.

Enjoy the chat guys!  :)

This above is just silly and dare I say it a bit childish tbh. :(

Yeah, usually done unintentionally Grazz (alienating people), we've all been there before.

I go to chat because I pretty much talk to like 1 other guy online, so any chat in the chat is better than no chat to me :P. Take the good with the bad and both sides seem to be strong-willed so may not get any compromises anytime soon. Hopefully you guys/gals/Torp can work it out somehow.

Im sure we can HP it aint worth a falling out, if both parties are able to see each others issues then surely a compromise is achievable.

Vinny

Come on Q, don't be a dick man. :(

Justin Bieber

Quote from: GoLions16 on November 18, 2013, 07:27:04 PM
Not sure if sarcasm but still makes me laugh every time :P.

GoLions

Quote from: Hellopplz on November 18, 2013, 07:34:05 PM
100% legit, it's flowering hilarious  ;D
No offence Torp, haha

Grazz

Quote from: Master Q on November 18, 2013, 07:25:45 PM
Sorry guys. Call 000 next time someone speaks about a topic you do not care for.

Quote from: Master Q on November 17, 2013, 09:56:01 PM
People should be allowed to speak about whatever they want.

Enjoy the chat! Won't bother you guys again.

Theres no need for that Q, I feel bad that ive upset you this much by saying anything in the 1st place but surely we can vent about something and then sort it out. We've always got along and ive always found you a decent bloke for all that to change over something like this would be very disappointing for me personally.

Vinny

Quote from: GoLions16 on November 18, 2013, 07:35:16 PM
No offence Torp, haha

Hahaha to be honest, any sort of baggin at Torp is gold.

Love ya Torp ;)

Nige

No offence Torp, haha
It's good when using Koop's name too. Mainly because he's so understanding and plays along unlike Torp.  :P

Justin Bieber

Quote from: NigeyS on November 18, 2013, 07:38:22 PM
No offence Torp, haha
It's good when using Koop's name too. Mainly because he's so understanding and plays along unlike Torp.  :P
I interchange them :). Don't want to feel like I'm picking on just one of them, and pretty sure both of them are use to me doing it :P.

Bill Manspeaker