FF Discord

Started by DazBurg, October 22, 2011, 10:15:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

elephants

Quote from: NigeyS on October 01, 2013, 10:04:01 PM
You know it's good when ele's been on chat for more than 10 mins.  :o 8) :P

Hahahaha, I have a short attention span ok :P

Quote from: GoLions16 on October 01, 2013, 10:05:02 PM
if my pants were as loose as this chat, they would be on the ground due to the lacking of tightness required to keep them on my hips.

Oh god, please let me use this in future!

specky92

if my pants were as loose as this chat, they would be on the ground due to the lacking of tightness required to keep them on my hips.
oh go lions, you continue to impress me as a person,  ;D

Nige

Quote from: specky92 on October 01, 2013, 10:55:09 PM
You really need to start getting on chat again, you're missing all the good times.  :P

GoLions

Quote from: NigeyS on October 01, 2013, 10:57:22 PM
Quote from: specky92 on October 01, 2013, 10:55:09 PM
You really need to start getting on chat again, you're missing all the good times.  :P
Definitely get on the chat. Now that I'm on 24/7, it's always a party. It will literally get the blood pumping...TO YOUR LOINS!

specky92

Nigey, I wish I could but between fifa 14, and watching epl matches and watching Disney channel (don't judge me until you've tried it) I find myself not a lot of spare time, maybe I can Disney channel and chat at the same time,  :P

Nige

Quote from: specky92 on October 01, 2013, 11:14:03 PM
Nigey, I wish I could but between fifa 14, and watching epl matches and watching Disney channel (don't judge me until you've tried it) I find myself not a lot of spare time, maybe I can Disney channel and chat at the same time,  :P
Mate, sometimes you have to choose between things. It's never an easy choice, but you know, when you give up something you love for something even better, it's the most satisfying feeling. If I was you, I would become a frequent chatter once more.

specky92

I will! What times are the most active?

GoLions

basically any time that i'm on

Nige

Quote from: specky92 on October 01, 2013, 11:20:13 PM
I will! What times are the most active?
Usually afternoons/evenings.

PowerBug

Today marks 3 months since I last went on chat, must say it's been a pretty good 3 months. :D

Nige

Quote from: PowerBug on October 02, 2013, 08:00:24 PM
Today marks 3 months since I last went on chat, must say it's been a pretty good 3 months. :D

It also marks I'm not sure how many days that you've been avoiding try to become a coach.  ;) :P

PowerBug

Quote from: NigeyS on October 02, 2013, 08:01:59 PM

It also marks I'm not sure how many days that you've been avoiding try to become a coach.  ;) :P
What makes you think I'm avoiding it? I need to post on the fantasy boards for that right? I really do not give a flower about DreamTeam right now. Amazed that people were talking about it before the 2013 season even finished...

Nige

Quote from: PowerBug on October 02, 2013, 08:04:34 PM
Quote from: NigeyS on October 02, 2013, 08:01:59 PM

What makes you think I'm avoiding it? I need to post on the fantasy boards for that right? I really do not give a flower about DreamTeam right now. Amazed that people were talking about it before the 2013 season even finished...
It just feels like you've been coach in waiting for ages... :o

You could post about your beloved Power in the team board.  ;)

I've been waiting to type a welcome message.  ;D

PowerBug

Have you actually been following me to see when I get to coach? if so, why? :P

Nige

Quote from: PowerBug on October 02, 2013, 08:18:35 PM
Have you actually been following me to see when I get to coach? if so, why? :P

Nah, I haven't, I noticed that you were coach in waiting the other day and I was like - 'hmm, strange... I though PB was a coach'.  :P :o