Main Menu

TV Series: Warning - Spoilers Inside

Started by monstrum, October 06, 2012, 05:05:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

T Dog

Quote from: stew42 on October 17, 2012, 04:42:53 AM
Quote from: monstrum on October 16, 2012, 10:58:13 PM
What about mash t-dog?
To be fair though, mash is the best... the final episode of MASH (Goodbye, Farewell and Amen) got more ratings than any Superbowl!

Sadly have all 10 series ...and have watched them all...in the off season of course..lol.. :-\

Capper

Quote from: monstrum on October 17, 2012, 04:50:50 AM
You'll notice i added a rather important poll
for some reason unbeknown to me, both of these shows get recorded at my place. Not that i ever watch them, just make the occasional coment of either "No way", "Why would they say something like that", "I cant believe they did that" and "haha sucked in jerk" but never get it correct

valkorum

To answer the poll:  NONE

Bill Manspeaker

good call valk, there should be a none option. i reckon that'd be the run away winner :P

Capper

kilbluff1985

Quote from: T Dog on October 17, 2012, 09:16:16 AM
What about mash t-dog?
To be fair though, mash is the best... the final episode of MASH (Goodbye, Farewell and Amen) got more ratings than any Superbowl!

Sadly have all 10 series ...and have watched them all...in the off season of course..lol.. :-\

MASH had 11 seasons ;D

T Dog

Quote from: kilbluff1995 on October 17, 2012, 02:21:03 PM
Quote from: T Dog on October 17, 2012, 09:16:16 AM
What about mash t-dog?

MASH had 11 seasons ;D
Of course..my bad  :-[ season 11 has the goodbye farewell and amen episode.. Though makes it worse that I have bought and  watched 11 series of a show  :o

kilbluff1985

haha i watched every episode of it also

Mr.Craig

One of my cousins is Damon Herriman, he's acted in a bunch of t.v shows over the last 20 years - All Saints, Flying Doctors, Water Rats, Offspring, Wilfred, CSI, Cold Case, Justified, Breaking Bad and plenty of stuff on the ABC. Done a few films too, was in J.Edgar with Leonardo DiCaprio so he got to spend a bit of time with Leo and Clint Eastwood which is pretty damn cool. Also met Paris Hilton when they did "House Of Wax" together but I doubt that's on his resume. :P

monstrum

Quote from: brad on October 17, 2012, 12:44:20 PM
good call valk, there should be a none option. i reckon that'd be the run away winner :P

To be honest this never occurred to me!  :o

monstrum

Btw highly recommend testing out "Chicago fire"  1st ep was great

Jukes

On the poll...

I'm a big Neighbours fan, watch it every night and have for well over four years (and I don't have an excuse eg mum or sister watch it, mum doesn't like it and don't have a sister). Laugh away folks, I'll probably miss your comments because I'll be watching it.

kilbluff1985

just watched the pilot for Emily Owens M.D.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2290339/

was pretty good will be watching it see how it goes

Justin Bieber

So did anyone actually watch S3 E1 of Walking Dead?

It was exceptional and if you have Foxtel I would suggest watching the replay during the week.

T Dog

Quote from: Jukes on October 17, 2012, 07:29:06 PM
On the poll...

I'm a big Neighbours fan, watch it every night and have for well over four years (and I don't have an excuse eg mum or sister watch it, mum doesn't like it and don't have a sister). Laugh away folks, I'll probably miss your comments because I'll be watching it.
I was watching neighbours last night...until the cops came and arrested me..can I change my vote? >:(