kilbluff1985

i'm up to ep 8 of new season of orange is the new black

i been liking it but i'm probably not as fussy as most

RaisyDaisy

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on July 29, 2018, 05:40:49 PM
i'm up to ep 8 of new season of orange is the new black

i been liking it but i'm probably not as fussy as most

Yeah I've watched 5 episodes so far and this is actually good

The first 5 minutes of episode 1 I was seriously about to turn it off and be done with it (WTF were they thinking lol) but it's actually been an enjoyable season so far, to my surprise

kilbluff1985

TomK

Just finished OITNB, I was pretty entertained throughout the season but overall, a bit of a nothing season.

RaisyDaisy

Must say, I really thought Suits was going to bomb from here on, but Katrina, Alex and Samantha have really slotted in seamlessly - surprisingly seamlessly

Really loving it

jvalles69

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on August 02, 2018, 11:01:47 PM
Must say, I really thought Suits was going to bomb from here on, but Katrina, Alex and Samantha have really slotted in seamlessly - surprisingly seamlessly

Really loving it

Actually think it's improving from the rubbish we got last season.

kilbluff1985

man i so expected Ferguson to still be alive

RaisyDaisy

Has anyone watched Tour De Pharmacy?

It aired last year, just a 40 min mocko

Just watched it, and it was hilarious! The amount of people in it is insane too

Andy Samberg, John Cena, Mike Tyson, Jeff Goldblum, Danny Glover, Lance Armstrong, Dolph Lungren, Adibisi from The Wire, Kevin Bacon, Orlando Bloom, Freddie Highmore, James Marsden plus more!

There's another one they did called Seven Days of Hell, based off Wimbledon - will need to find and watch that now

jvalles69

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on August 11, 2018, 10:03:10 PM
Has anyone watched Tour De Pharmacy?

It aired last year, just a 40 min mocko

Just watched it, and it was hilarious! The amount of people in it is insane too

Andy Samberg, John Cena, Mike Tyson, Jeff Goldblum, Danny Glover, Lance Armstrong, Dolph Lungren, Adibisi from The Wire, Kevin Bacon, Orlando Bloom, Freddie Highmore, James Marsden plus more!

There's another one they did called Seven Days of Hell, based off Wimbledon - will need to find and watch that now

Will have to check these out.

Started a couple of new ones, The Sinner S2 (only 1 ep in and looks awesome), Sharp Objects (1 ep in here too and feels like you need to totally immerse yourself into this one, looking forward to it).  Not a whole lot out there right now so will be doing my best to catch up on West World S2, Mr Robot S3, Preacher S2, Better Call Saul S3 and Fargo S3.

RaisyDaisy

7 Days of Hell was funny too, but not AS funny as Tour De Pharmacy

Ballers back today  8)

kilbluff1985

watching this new show called castaways

not like the old castaways which was like survivor

a group of ppl get left alone across a group of islands they can travel around to find the others but they cant leave the game unless they quit or survive until rescue day

Gigantor

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on August 17, 2018, 01:30:05 PM
  watching this new show called castaways

not like the old castaways which was like survivor

a group of ppl get left alone across a group of islands they can travel around to find the others but they cant leave the game unless they quit or survive until rescue day

Any characters called Wilson?

Gigantor

Matt Groening has made a new show for Netflix called Disenchantment.
Apparently it closer to Futurama than The Simpsons

jvalles69

Quote from: Gigantor on August 17, 2018, 11:37:28 PM
Matt Groening has made a new show for Netflix called Disenchantment.
Apparently it closer to Futurama than The Simpsons

Is it good is the question?  If it's not at the same level as Rick and Morty or South Park then it's a no from me.

Line of Duty S3 almost finished, and holy shower this show just gets better!

jvalles69

Line of Duty S3 and S4 binged over the weekend, calling it now, my new #1 show of all time!  :o

Anyone watch Taboo last night?  Was pretty impressed with it.  For anyone that didn't know the premise, a comedian spent a week with 4 disabled individuals, you get him talking to them candidly about how they became that way and how there life is now.  In between all of this we see snippets of the comedian performing stand up taking the piss out of the 4 individuals in the first row.  Was fantastic to hear from these individuals who felt "invisible", and had a comedian putting them front and centre like everyone else.