Main Menu

TV Series: Warning - Spoilers Inside

Started by monstrum, October 06, 2012, 05:05:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jukes

Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt season 3 starts in one month <3 definitely one of my favourite shows, probably the best on Netflix

jvalles69

Just got onto The Killing and finished season 1, pretty impressed!  Loads of twists and turns along the way!

kilbluff1985

anyone watch Stranded with a Million Dollars

starting it now looks similar to survivor

RaisyDaisy

jvalles69

Quote from: jvalles69 on April 19, 2017, 01:19:39 PM
Just got onto The Killing and finished season 1, pretty impressed!  Loads of twists and turns along the way!

Season 2 down, wowsers what a ride!

LF

So I watched 13 Reasons Why,was very good,makes you think a bit as well

kilbluff1985

binge watching 13 reasons why netflix are tvshow gods

kilbluff1985

i watched all of 13 reasons why in like 17hrs lol

Gandalf123

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on April 28, 2017, 08:59:12 PM
i watched all of 13 reasons why in like 17hrs lol
Haha it's definitely one of those shows you have to binge - so many questions

kilbluff1985

apparently a hacker has the full new season of orange is the new black and is demanding a ransom

i have a dvdscreener of the 1st ep lol

jvalles69

Billions S2 finale was sooooo good!

Also just finished watching AHS Roanoke and thought it was great, highly entertaining and action packed throughout which is a big change from the usual AHS.  I watched them from the start till I got to Freakshow and stopped 6/7 episodes in cos I really wasn't enjoying.  Anyone seen Hotel and is it worth me watching or not?

LF

Quote from: jvalles69 on May 02, 2017, 04:49:48 PM

Also just finished watching AHS Roanoke and thought it was great, highly entertaining and action packed throughout which is a big change from the usual AHS.  I watched them from the start till I got to Freakshow and stopped 6/7 episodes in cos I really wasn't enjoying.  Anyone seen Hotel and is it worth me watching or not?

Hotel was probably the season I liked the least out of them all but I didn't mind it,Roanoke I rate as one of the best ones
I actually didn't mind Freakshow myself

jvalles69

Quote from: LF on May 02, 2017, 04:55:27 PM
Quote from: jvalles69 on May 02, 2017, 04:49:48 PM

Hotel was probably the season I liked the least out of them all but I didn't mind it,Roanoke I rate as one of the best ones
I actually didn't mind Freakshow myself

Yeah cool, I think if I would have to rank them it'd be S1, S6, S2, S3, S4...but Hotel sounds pretty rubbish.

RaisyDaisy

If there's a better sitcom currently active atm than Brooklyn Nine Nine I'll call BS

So flowering funny! Love the shows style of humor. The last few episodes have been new level good!

Also watching Prison Break just because I loved the original, but LOL this new season has so much holes and BS, but I'll watch it through lol

Hawka

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on May 05, 2017, 10:33:06 AM
If there's a better sitcom currently active atm than Brooklyn Nine Nine I'll call BS

So flowering funny! Love the shows style of humor. The last few episodes have been new level good!

Also watching Prison Break just because I loved the original, but LOL this new season has so much holes and BS, but I'll watch it through lol
Yea 99 is flowering awesome!
Havent seen much of the latests episodes so will need to catch up , just love Andy Samberg and Terry Crews, but the whole cast is fantastic