TV Series: Warning - Spoilers Inside

Started by monstrum, October 06, 2012, 05:05:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jvalles69

Quote from: Jukes on December 22, 2016, 02:41:19 PM
Quote from: enzedder on December 19, 2016, 03:47:33 PM
Quote from: Jukes on December 17, 2016, 10:10:20 PM
Quote from: enzedder on December 17, 2016, 09:35:01 PM
I love Survivor. The Probst version that is.
Deserving winner.
Sad about Adam's mum dying just after he made it home... she must've been holding on to see him and good that he got to say goodbye and love yous.
Tony, Michaela and Ossie will make the next Instalment another must see. Can't wait.
Would like to see Jay and Zeke get another go at some point... great players and come across as great blokes.

I saw a site saying Zeke would be back in s34 but I guess that was bs :/

Not Jay though, what a cow. Can definitely see David coming back down the line, Hannah too maybe (b v b v b with returning contestants?), Jessica even?
Not Jay though.... what do you mean? He was all class when voted out. Good sport... strong player but linked up with the stupid lovebirds who put him on the back foot. I don't think he bore malice or was unpleasant in any way.

He just comes off really arrogant and unlikable to me, the whole way through - glad he capitulated so badly at final 6

I think Jay is just one of those super confident people, if you don't get the full picture of his personality it will resonate as arrogance.  Don't think any of the other players called him arrogant either.  I don't even think he was being arrogant when he presented the "fake" idol to be honest.

jvalles69

This is a public service announcement.

DO NOT watch The OA on Netflix, repeat, DO NOT watch The OA on Netflix.  You have been warned...

RaisyDaisy

KB, you'll be happy to know that over the past week I smashed out all of Wentworth  :)

jvalles69

New Twin Peaks to start in May.  I was not at the right age to watch this when it came out, should I watch the original or is it dated?  :-\

kilbluff1985

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on January 08, 2017, 04:27:59 PM
KB, you'll be happy to know that over the past week I smashed out all of Wentworth  :)

missed this until now so u liked it?

RaisyDaisy

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on January 11, 2017, 04:11:32 PM
Quote from: RaisyDaisy on January 08, 2017, 04:27:59 PM

missed this until now so u liked it?

Yeah it's pretty good - has a few flaws and I found it hard to believe that the characters were actually tough but it's a good watch

Hawka

Quote from: jvalles69 on January 05, 2017, 02:48:51 PM

DO NOT watch The OA on Netflix, repeat, DO NOT watch The OA on Netflix.  You have been warned...
My missus is watching it right now haha just background noise for me really but it seems meh

jvalles69

Quote from: Hawka on January 11, 2017, 09:00:02 PM
Quote from: jvalles69 on January 05, 2017, 02:48:51 PM

My missus is watching it right now haha just background noise for me really but it seems meh

Wait till you're about halfway through it till you find out "their power".  :o

Nige

Rodney from Survivor Worlds Apart just requested to follow me on Instagram. :o

TomK

Anyone else watch season four of Sherlock?

Honestly enjoyed the previous three seasons more but season four was still fantastic.

GoLions

Quote from: TomK on January 18, 2017, 01:12:21 AM

Honestly enjoyed the previous three seasons more but season four was still fantastic.
Saw the first episode yesterday and loved it, haven't seen the last 2 though. Probably will on Thursday or Friday.

Nige

I saw the first two but still haven't watched season three yet, let alone four. Might just watch the whole thing from the start over the weekend if I can.

RaisyDaisy

Heard about this show nearly 2 years ago and finally Sneaky Pete Season 1 is out. I'll be smashing it this weekend

Hellopplz

Quote from: Nige on January 18, 2017, 01:15:57 AM

I saw the first two but still haven't watched season three yet, let alone four. Might just watch the whole thing from the start over the weekend if I can.
Same as Nige, just never got around to it :(. I should find some time for it soon.

TomK

Quote from: Hellopplz on January 18, 2017, 01:33:58 PM
Quote from: Nige on January 18, 2017, 01:15:57 AM

Same as Nige, just never got around to it :(. I should find some time for it soon.
Get on to it lads, and I would recommend watching from the start again Nige if you get around to it, it'll make the whole series much easier to follow.