Started by monstrum, October 06, 2012, 05:05:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

_wato

Quote from: TomK on November 25, 2016, 07:48:01 PM
Finally got around to watching Stranger Things on Netflix, flower that was good

Flower it is gooood hey

Holz

If you have Netflix, watch "The 3%"

its in the dystopian future genre with Maze Runner, Hunger Games etc...

However its shot brilliantly has deep characters and is soo interesting just keep watching it. Set in Brazil so its different vibe to your typical American Show. Its in Spanish but it has subtitles if not its dubbed in english. Would recomond you watch it in spanish though even though the dubbing is great.

jvalles69

Finally got around to starting season 3 of Black Mirror, I was not disappointed, 1st 2 eps blew me away!  This show is utter brilliance.

RaisyDaisy

Watched 60 Days In last week - was pretty boring for the most part despite the decent reviews. Had a real low budget/staged feel to it too

Now watching Making a Murderer which has been much more interesting - 4 eps to go

jvalles69

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on December 05, 2016, 11:52:19 AM
Watched 60 Days In last week - was pretty boring for the most part despite the decent reviews. Had a real low budget/staged feel to it too

Now watching Making a Murderer which has been much more interesting - 4 eps to go

60 Days In has 2 seasons, 1st ones a bit better than the 2nd.  That teacher on the 1st season was a lunatic!  :o

RaisyDaisy

Quote from: jvalles69 on December 05, 2016, 01:47:45 PM
Quote from: RaisyDaisy on December 05, 2016, 11:52:19 AM

60 Days In has 2 seasons, 1st ones a bit better than the 2nd.  That teacher on the 1st season was a lunatic!  :o

Yeah I know about S2, but after watching S1 I ain't going through that again lol

I read up about it, and it's all real - just boring and so repetitive. 3 minutes of interesting stuff per episode lol

jvalles69

westworld finale was flowering incredible!  Didn't leave you hanging like all the other shows, finally answered a tonne of questions that I had suspected all along, this show doesn't treat it's watchers like dumb arses, thats for sure!  2018 till the next season though...  :'(

Ricochet

Quote from: jvalles69 on December 06, 2016, 12:07:20 PM
westworld finale was flowering incredible!  Didn't leave you hanging like all the other shows, finally answered a tonne of questions that I had suspected all along, this show doesn't treat it's watchers like dumb arses, thats for sure!  2018 till the next season though...  :'(
ah get flowered :(

kilbluff1985

i'm 3 eps into westworld not really that interested should i keep going

Keeper27

Quote from: Ricochet on December 06, 2016, 07:02:24 PM
Quote from: jvalles69 on December 06, 2016, 12:07:20 PM
ah get flowered :(

jvalles69

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on December 07, 2016, 01:28:07 AM

What doesn't interest you about it?  If you don't like the first 3 eps then you prob won't like the rest.  Best show on TV at the moment imo.

kilbluff1985

Quote from: jvalles69 on December 07, 2016, 12:39:27 PM
Quote from: kilbluff1985 on December 07, 2016, 01:28:07 AM

What doesn't interest you about it?  If you don't like the first 3 eps then you prob won't like the rest.  Best show on TV at the moment imo.

just don't like the characters i guess and the story doesn't interest me much

Jukes

Ayyyy that was great

Dave is still a legend and flower you (SPOILER) Jay

Nige

Good cast, good season, good winner imo.

Can't help but feel S34 is gonna be a let down though.  :(

kilbluff1985

that was great by Dave with the fake idol