TV Series: Warning - Spoilers Inside

Started by monstrum, October 06, 2012, 05:05:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jvalles69

Mate got me onto Rick & Morty this weekend while I was in Sydney...gold!  ;D

Pkbaldy

Quote from: jvalles69 on October 31, 2016, 01:23:36 PM

Luckily enough for you, season 3 starts just before the end of the year!!!

jvalles69

Quote from: Pkbaldy on October 31, 2016, 03:09:09 PM
Quote from: jvalles69 on October 31, 2016, 01:23:36 PM

Luckily enough for you, season 3 starts just before the end of the year!!!

Will have to punch out seasons 1 and 2 quick then!  ;D

jvalles69

Binge watched the first 6 eps of Survivor 33 on the flight home from Sydney.  Sooooo much better than the Aussie one!

Ken is a boss, Michaela has got to be the best female we have ever seen at challenges, got some major sass too!  Dave, so good strategically, so klutzlike every where else, is he BSing?  So glad I just squeeze into the Gen X category being born in '82.  Figtail is the epitome of what disgusts me about millennials.  Don't mind Adam, Jay or Zeke along with Michaela.

kilbluff1985

Nige

That was one of the greatest boots in Survivor history.

GoLions

enzedder

Just finished watching the second season of Better Call Saul on Lightbox.
Enjoyable viewing.

jvalles69

Bad call by Jay and Will with who they voted out, targets 100% on Jay's back now, could've been a solid 4 in the merge and Jay would've been able to make it at least 5 bringing Taylor in with Figgy gone.  Michaela will be back 100% for a future season, was the most entertaining part of this season thus far.

LF

So I watched all of Wolf Creek the tv series yesterday and it was really good,gave some insight into why Mick is a maniac serial killer

Spite

Quote from: jvalles69 on November 07, 2016, 01:48:09 PM
Bad call by Jay and Will with who they voted out, targets 100% on Jay's back now, could've been a solid 4 in the merge and Jay would've been able to make it at least 5 bringing Taylor in with Figgy gone.  Michaela will be back 100% for a future season, was the most entertaining part of this season thus far.

Won't have to wait too long to see her again I reckon'

jvalles69

Quote from: Spite on November 07, 2016, 11:35:14 PM
Quote from: jvalles69 on November 07, 2016, 01:48:09 PM

Won't have to wait too long to see her again I reckon'

If they still have the sprint fan favourite prize she will win it 100%, Figgy would be devoed that people like Michaela more than her, haha.

Also, take a good look at Michaela, she looks like a cross between Kevin Durant and Russell Westbrook!  ;D

Nige

Merge ep was actually pretty good, the season's definitely picked up since the sluggish start. Crazy to think the gender imbalance is now 9-3. Pretty sure we're in for a male millenial winner at this point, seems logical. I'm glad a lot of the good and interesting characters are still around though. For me, Sunday's the only real dud left.

jvalles69

Quote from: Nige on November 10, 2016, 03:55:09 PM
Merge ep was actually pretty good, the season's definitely picked up since the sluggish start. Crazy to think the gender imbalance is now 9-3. Pretty sure we're in for a male millenial winner at this point, seems logical. I'm glad a lot of the good and interesting characters are still around though. For me, Sunday's the only real dud left.

Just watched it, how the hell did they think they were going to have the majority vote?!?!  They were beyond cocky and extra stupid to boot!  Taylor is prob one of the biggest tools the show has ever come across.

Jukes

Quote from: Nige on November 10, 2016, 03:55:09 PM

Geez I never noticed that, it's insane. None of the chicks look that strong either (Sunday has had no screen time, Jessica isn't up to much apart from having that sweet advantage, and Hannah is a wreck who is a really shower-tier Aubry without the looks), would definitely be backing a guy winner at this stage 100% (prove me wrong ladies)

At least there's no all-girls alliance like there is every other season, those misandrists