Main Menu

TV Series: Warning - Spoilers Inside

Started by monstrum, October 06, 2012, 05:05:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Keeper27

Pumped as for Luke Cage.
Loving the Marvel/Netflix combo. Killed it with DD and JJ and now Luke Cage and Iron Fist... awww sheeet ;D

Nige

Newest ep of Atlanta was probably the weakest so far but in the context of the season and the story it was pretty big and full of meaning.

Nige

New Survivor ep today and Criminal Minds season 12 premiere is going on now. So gonna have those to watch. In the meantime, got the first two eps of the newest season of NCIS to watch.

jvalles69

New, New Girl has started. Man Winston and Schmidt crack me up!  :D

Nige

Alright, 4 shows, one post, here we go.  :P

NCIS: New characters took some getting used to but I'm already starting to like them, obviously plays with the dynamics a bit but that's all part of the fun. Fez's character not being a movie guy was pretty funny.

NCIS LA: First two eps were biiig. Edge of your seat stuff the whole way through. Pretty interesting arcs set up and it's gonna be interesting to see how the whole mole storyline plays out. The running bucket list gag for the first episode was hilarious.

Criminal Minds: New season has been set up super well. Adam Rodriguez seems like a good addition for now and I'm glad Aisha Tyler's a series regular now. Should be good watching them try to keep up with Mr Scratch.

Survivor: Much better episode than the first one. Don't really like Figgy and Taylor as a result of his showmance with her but definitely got a feel for more characters. Michaela, Zeke and Jay are awesome. Still really like Chris from Gen X. Ken and David are are forming a cool little bromance and I'm rapt that David found the idol. I don't think we lost anyone special with the boot. Also pretty funny how Lucy almost doesn't exist at all, hasn't said a single word in two episodes.

kilbluff1985

the lethal weapon tvshow guys get around it

Nige

Still dunno how to feel about this new season of US Survivor. I'm liking some of the characters more and more every time I see them but I still feel the season as a whole is still kinda eh and hasn't quite drawn me in.

jvalles69

Black Mirror season 3 starts in less than 2 weeks!  So pumped for this one.  If you have never seen it, get onto Netflix and spend what's left of your weekend watching it, you will not be disappointed!

jvalles69

Binged The Night Manager today, very good, Hugh Laurie as the villain and Tom Hiddlestone as the hero are fantastic.

Next up, The Man in the High Castle.

TomK

Finished Luke Cage just earlier. Marvel Netflix just keeps on delivering, flowering amazing.

Jukes

Quote from: jvalles69 on October 10, 2016, 12:50:19 AM
Binged The Night Manager today, very good, Hugh Laurie as the villain and Tom Hiddlestone as the hero are fantastic.

Can definitely recommend The Man in the High Castle, it's very good (at least, imo) - fantastic and unique plot with good acting+characters. If only real life were like that though :'( (nobody take that seriously pls)

And I'mma give Black Mirror a go, it looks pretty good - have* (for free) Netflix but probably shouldn't waste too much of my data so I'll DL it at uni Wednesday :P

jvalles69

Quote from: Jukes on October 10, 2016, 04:33:11 AM
Quote from: jvalles69 on October 10, 2016, 12:50:19 AM

Can definitely recommend The Man in the High Castle, it's very good (at least, imo) - fantastic and unique plot with good acting+characters. If only real life were like that though :'( (nobody take that seriously pls)

And I'mma give Black Mirror a go, it looks pretty good - have* (for free) Netflix but probably shouldn't waste too much of my data so I'll DL it at uni Wednesday :P

1st episode of Black Mirror will pull you in, 2nd is not great, but don't let it stop you from watching the rest.  2nd ep is by far my least favourite. Only 7 eps though, can be hard to find on the DL's. ;)

jvalles69

Westworld so far has lived up to the hype!  :D

jvalles69

Quote from: jvalles69 on October 11, 2016, 12:01:20 PM
Westworld so far has lived up to the hype!  :D

I'm calling it now, this show is going to get it's own thread like GoT, TWD and Survivor.  8)

Nige