Main Menu

TV Series: Warning - Spoilers Inside

Started by monstrum, October 06, 2012, 05:05:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nige

S34 cast of Survivor is back, let the speculation/spoilers begin.  :P

jvalles69

Watched the first 2 eps of Stranger Things on NetFlix last night...bloody awesome!  Think The Goonies crossed with ET, and splice in a little Super 8.  Acting is fantastic especially the kids.  Quite a nice level of horror/sci fi that I think will escalate throughout, sick 80's synth music, neon signs and decent soundtrack to boot to match the 80's setting.  Have heard the makeup dudes on it are the same ones on Wayward Pines.  Get onto it.  Oh and Winona Ryder's in it!

Pkbaldy

I'm up to about episode 5 or 6 of Stranger Things. I like it, but I just got no flowering idea what's going on haha.

jvalles69

Quote from: Pkbaldy on July 18, 2016, 01:23:09 PM
I'm up to about episode 5 or 6 of Stranger Things. I like it, but I just got no flowering idea what's going on haha.

Looking forward to getting through some more tonight.  Only 8 eps I think in the first season.

Keeper27

Quote from: jvalles69 on July 18, 2016, 03:32:57 PM

Looking forward to getting through some more tonight.  Only 8 eps I think in the first season.

got so many shows lined up, and this is one of them.

Pkbaldy love the avatar.
Jojo's bizarre adventure right?? I LOVE my anime.
I know most guys here dont watch that stuff but you should really give "Haikyuu" go.
not your typical anime, its about 2 rival jnr HS students joining the same volleyball team.

BTW Ballers is back. oh yeah.

so now my weekly watchlist includes - ballers, suits, ray donovan, preacher, outcast, powers, dark matter, queen of the south, Mr. Robot, Stranger Things and whatever anime i'm watching at the moment.

jvalles69

Quote from: Keeper27 on July 18, 2016, 04:59:59 PM
Quote from: jvalles69 on July 18, 2016, 03:32:57 PM

got so many shows lined up, and this is one of them.

Pkbaldy love the avatar.
Jojo's bizarre adventure right?? I LOVE my anime.
I know most guys here dont watch that stuff but you should really give "Haikyuu" go.
not your typical anime, its about 2 rival jnr HS students joining the same volleyball team.

BTW Ballers is back. oh yeah.

so now my weekly watchlist includes - ballers, suits, ray donovan, preacher, outcast, powers, dark matter, queen of the south, Mr. Robot, Stranger Things and whatever anime i'm watching at the moment.

Similar watchlist to me, I stopped Dark Matter after season 1 otherwise I have too much to watch!  Outcast is awesome, I even just picked up a 1st print of issue #1 of the comic!  Hopefully it goes the way of The Walking Dead and Preacher in terms of investments.

GoLions

Catching up on Archer, so good hahaha

GoLions

Quote from: GoLions on July 18, 2016, 10:01:27 PM
Season 7 was pretty decent, maybe not as good as some previous ones, but still good.

That cliffhanger though :o

Dunno what to watch next...can catch up on TWD or Supernatural, or continue with my rewatch of Seinfeld. Decisions decisions.

kilbluff1985

Quote from: GoLions on July 19, 2016, 11:41:21 AM
Season 7 was pretty decent, maybe not as good as some previous ones, but still good.

Dunno what to watch next...can catch up on TWD or Supernatural, or continue with my rewatch of Seinfeld. Decisions decisions.

have u seen vikings

GoLions

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on July 19, 2016, 11:56:28 AM

have u seen vikings
Nah but my gf's Dad has, and he says it's pretty decent. Don't think I'm gonna start a new show though, cause I go back to uni on Monday :-\

kilbluff1985

Quote from: GoLions on July 19, 2016, 12:01:53 PM

have u seen vikings
Nah but my gf's Dad has, and he says it's pretty decent. Don't think I'm gonna start a new show though, cause I go back to uni on Monday :-\

only 4 seasons with 10 eps a season so far could do most by Monday

GoLions

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on July 19, 2016, 12:06:24 PM
Quote from: GoLions on July 19, 2016, 12:01:53 PM

have u seen vikings

only 4 seasons with 10 eps a season so far could do most by Monday
If I was free all day every day, then that would be an option haha, might give it a go at the end of the year though so I can knock it all out in about a week :)

Gotta remind me though kb!

Pkbaldy

Finished Stranger Things. Probably the best show i've seen this year. 9.5/10.

Am currently watching season 2 of Scream TV series, sitting around 8.5/10, which is still really awesome.

And yes, it is Jojo ;) I'm not a fan of sport anime... Once you see one they're all the same haha. Re:Zero is a good anime, if you got a little bit of time.

Keeper27

Quote from: Pkbaldy on July 20, 2016, 07:48:06 AM
Finished Stranger Things. Probably the best show i've seen this year. 9.5/10.

DL'ed it but havent watched it yet, definitely will give it a crack.

Quote from: Pkbaldy on July 20, 2016, 07:48:06 AMAm currently watching season 2 of Scream TV series, sitting around 8.5/10, which is still really awesome.

stopped half way through season 1, just didnt interest me.

Quote from: Pkbaldy on July 20, 2016, 07:48:06 AMAnd yes, it is Jojo ;) I'm not a fan of sport anime... Once you see one they're all the same haha. Re:Zero is a good anime, if you got a little bit of time.

another Anime added to my watchlist. LOL the wife will wanna kill ya.
in the last few months I've smashed Hunter X Hunter, Haikyuu, elfen lied, guran lagann, angel beats, kill la kill, hellsing ultamite, guilty crown, and now onto Fairy Tail.
not to mention the other i revisit (code geass, FMA: Brotherhood, bebop, champloo)

Love Archer, its definitely up there with Rick and Morty.

kilbluff1985

Suits was kinda dumb how he just wanted the painting