Main Menu

TV Series: Warning - Spoilers Inside

Started by monstrum, October 06, 2012, 05:05:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kilbluff1985

anyone still watch 'The Americans' i'm getting bored of it

Spite

Nige

So the series ending of Castle was kinda weird.

I did hear that they changed it due to the show getting cancelled, but I didn't know how to feel.

Hellopplz

I heard it got cancelled :(. Still behind so going to catch up once the semester of Uni is over, but doesn't sound promising.

RaisyDaisy

LF

Outback Truckers(we have never watched it before) tonight our cousins nephew is one of the truckers featuring on it.

Keeper27

The Flash season Finale was f'n AMAZING.
this show seriously is on par as the best comic book show on TV (= 1st with Daredevil)
and now it looks like they're doing the "flashpoint paradox" story arc (which is F'N mental)
This series just keeps getting better and better.

watched the "Preacher" Pilot and if the rest of the series is anywhere near as good as the pilot then we've got another show i'll be addicted too.
Yes, I know I may seem bias with it being another "comic" adaptation but it really does look great.

Loving GoT, Fresh Off the Boat/New Girl/Blackish is still hilarious, thank god. (most comedies die off after 1st season)
Loving that Silicon Valley is back on.

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on May 22, 2016, 07:29:08 PM
anyone still watch 'The Americans' I'm getting bored of it

agreed, but I'm 4 seasons deep, cant stop now, either the show dies a quick death or i'll be forced to watch its horribly slow death.

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on May 22, 2016, 11:01:14 AM
Banshee is over  :'(

What a series though - most underrated show hands down

agreed, great show.
S03E03 that fight scene IMO is one of the best fight scenes ever. so BRUTAL.
watch THIS if you haven't seen it

RaisyDaisy

Yeah that was a great scene

Actually, Banshee had so so so many amazingly choreographed fight scenes

Season 4 was a little flat in the fight scene department, but just an amazing show

Matt Rauch was incredible as Burton

Gandalf123

just getting into american horror story now, good shower

jvalles69

Quote from: Gandalf123 on May 27, 2016, 12:09:19 AM

Which season?  It gets showerter, I couldn't finish Freakshow it was so bad and haven' started hotel yet.  The firs one was the best by far.

Gandalf123

Quote from: jvalles69 on May 27, 2016, 12:27:12 AM

Which season?  It gets showerter, I couldn't finish Freakshow it was so bad and haven' started hotel yet.  The firs one was the best by far.

Yeah first season mate, i've heard the second one is really good too, truth?

jvalles69

Quote from: Gandalf123 on May 29, 2016, 08:27:00 PM
Quote from: jvalles69 on May 27, 2016, 12:27:12 AM

Yeah first season mate, i've heard the second one is really good too, truth?

Honestly it just gets worse, 1 & 2 were decent, then it sinks fast unfortunately.  I'll try Hotel eventually, but haven't heard great things.

Finally got to start Ash vs Evil Dead, pretty good for a bit of gory entertainment with a boomstick!

Also Bloodline season 2 has started on Netflix, if you haven't watched the 1st season give it a go, massive sleeper show!

Spite

Survivor Season 34 cast has been released. Debbie, Tai, Aubry and Caleb are back for more punishment. Didn't name others in case you didn't want to be spoiled but still it is a solid list!!

Nige

Interesting cast. Already getting a second chances vibe from it in the sense that a lot of favourites could go really early.

Jukes