Main Menu

TV Series: Warning - Spoilers Inside

Started by monstrum, October 06, 2012, 05:05:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nige

Quote from: Spite on April 01, 2016, 04:53:19 PM
Peter also had back surgery and also he couldn't use him hand apparently, it was infected so badly. Both medi-vacced from the early boot trip. Something going on at the Brains beach!
Aubry also had that infection on the inside of her leg and Joe in his thumb iirc.

kilbluff1985

RaisyDaisy

I am SOOOOOOOOOO pumped!

Banshee final season just started!

Jukes

11.22.63 spoilers below!

So the season (and possibly series) finale was pretty great, although I saw the whole semi-apocalypse happening when he saved JFK then going back to the past and undoing everything coming (I managed to avoid all book spoilers in total too!). The ending (and everything with Sadie in the episode) was fantastic, hopefully they do another season!

Great show from start to finish and was exactly as long as it needed to be to present everything but not drag on, 9.5/10

GoLions

Quote from: Jukes on April 05, 2016, 03:21:54 PM
11.22.63 spoilers below!

So the season (and possibly series) finale was pretty great, although I saw the whole semi-apocalypse happening when he saved JFK then going back to the past and undoing everything coming (I managed to avoid all book spoilers in total too!). The ending (and everything with Sadie in the episode) was fantastic, hopefully they do another season!

Great show from start to finish and was exactly as long as it needed to be to present everything but not drag on, 9.5/10
I loved the book, might have to give this a watch!

Nige

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on April 03, 2016, 12:14:46 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fu0mNFyzeHs

tvseries

Tomorrow, When The War Began: official trailer
Actually looks alright. Read the book in Year 9 (because it was one of the texts we studied) and watched the film shortly after it came out and they were both pretty decent so hopefully the show is as good. I fear they'll draw it out though.

kilbluff1985

Quote from: Jukes on April 05, 2016, 03:21:54 PM
11.22.63 spoilers below!

yeah i enjoyed the final episode

kilbluff1985

didn't know there was a "Rush Hour" tvseries

downloading it now might watch later

kilbluff1985

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on April 08, 2016, 07:05:52 PM
didn't know there was a "Rush Hour" tvseries

downloading it now might watch later

really enjoyed the pilot actually

Nige

So for those that don't already know, S34 of Survivor is gonna be a returnees season.

The rumoured cast list is out. Apparently all of them have been contacted and have attended the casting finals. Also should be noted that this isn't everyone as there are like 30-40 people in contention, but the names that have been heard.

Judging by the people in the list, it looks like we could have an all-winners tribe which could be amazing.

Really excited to see most of these people play again, and they have some of the best characters from seasons past so hopefully it turns out a great season.

Also, this season of Survivor has been fantastic, as good as the another BvBvB in Cagayan, if not better. Really sad Nick went, he was turning into a fun villian. Not really a fan of all-women alliances, so hopefully we're not just gonna see Joe, Tai, Jason and Scot all picked off one by one. I'd totally be okay with Cydney and Aubry in the final three though.

kilbluff1985

Nige

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on April 09, 2016, 12:10:40 PM
you have the list nige?
It's hyperlinked to the word out in my post above. :)

Jukes

I'm going to assume that (if he's healthy) Caleb is a lock to return. You'd think Debbie would be a good shot too!

With 8 winners on that list, you'd imagine that it's almost certain to be a heavy-winners season. 

Maybe a winners vs "unlucky" tribe (deserved to go further but didn't) scenario?

I knew there was a 0.01% chance, but was really hoping to see Spencer's name written down as I was scrolling down ;_;

kilbluff1985

Quote from: Jukes on April 09, 2016, 03:37:54 PM
I'm going to assume that (if he's healthy) Caleb is a lock to return. You'd think Debbie would be a good shot too!

With 8 winners on that list, you'd imagine that it's almost certain to be a heavy-winners season. 

Maybe a winners vs "unlucky" tribe (deserved to go further but didn't) scenario?

I knew there was a 0.01% chance, but was really hoping to see Spencer's name written down as I was scrolling down ;_;

i was hoping for Boston Rob lol

Nige

The host of Australian Survivor has been announced.

It's Jonathan LaPaglia.

He's apparently a big Survivor fan, oddly resembles Probst a lot and has been acting on several shows here and there for ages. He's also a doctor.  :o

I'll reserve judgement until I actually see him in an episode.