TV Series: Warning - Spoilers Inside

Started by monstrum, October 06, 2012, 05:05:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kilbluff1985

checking out "Billions" tonight

reminds me of suits a bit

Jukes

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on March 28, 2016, 10:20:33 PM
hmm i always though he would fail the first time and have to do it again but guess that would be fairly boring to watch all the same things again

Hmmm yeah that would be a good plot point but we'd only get like one good ep out of it, any more would just be way to repetitive. Maybe he tries it again, does something different, and comes back and finds the world completely different? That'd be a nice twist.

Or even saving JFK completely changes the world (making it like an alternate timeline ala Back to the Future 2 or the Man in the High Castle) - changing the outcome/events of the Cold War perhaps?

jvalles69

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on March 29, 2016, 12:22:53 AM

Billions is awesome, not sure if it's like Suits at all, not really sure if there is a show like it to be honest, not that I've seen anyway.  Great actors in it too.

kilbluff1985

Quote from: jvalles69 on March 29, 2016, 12:08:46 PM
Quote from: kilbluff1985 on March 29, 2016, 12:22:53 AM

Billions is awesome, not sure if it's like Suits at all, not really sure if there is a show like it to be honest, not that I've seen anyway.  Great actors in it too.

i just said it 'reminds me of suits a bit'

T Dog

"River" another slightly out there Netflix series. Well worth a look.

Jay

Quote from: Spite on March 15, 2016, 05:19:43 PM
Anyone watching The people vs OJ?
Yeah I'm really enjoying it so far. Very 'American' but entertaining enough.

Nige

Nige

Neal.  :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

Spite

Quote from: Nige on March 31, 2016, 11:13:12 PM

Well, that explains his edit

LF

Wolf Creek the tv series oh hell yes  ;D

Nige

Quote from: Spite on April 01, 2016, 12:08:08 AM

I liked what I saw of him.

Rumours going around that S34 might be a returnee season but nothing else known about it other than location, I wouldn't mind seeing him back for it, I think he's got more to offer. I feel he'll be forgotten soon enough by casual viewers after that though if he doesn't make it on. Though honestly, this has been one of the better casts they've had in ages, they could easily bring back half of these people (a la Cagayan in Second Chances). Caleb's already a certainty to return.

Looks like the Brains v Beauty v Brawn seasons are winners, you can almost guarantee a third season with this format at some point.

Also, Nick went from being a douchebag and pretty invisible to one of the best characters out there. Him trying to take down Jason and Scot is one I can get behind.

RaisyDaisy

I don't watch Survivor but the misses does, and I happened to see a bit of last nights ep

Those growths on his leg and back were brutal!

Nige

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on April 01, 2016, 10:02:33 AM
I don't watch Survivor but the misses does, and I happened to see a bit of last nights ep

That wasn't even half bad compared to the ones of his former tribe mates who already got voted off had. She had proper chunks missing from her shoulder and stuff, super gross.

Jukes

Quote from: Spite on April 01, 2016, 12:08:08 AM

Yeah I was thinking geez Neal (and his mountain) are getting a lot of screen time haha

Quote from: Nige on April 01, 2016, 11:39:51 AM
Quote from: RaisyDaisy on April 01, 2016, 10:02:33 AM

That wasn't even half bad compared to the ones of his former tribe mates who already got voted off had. She had proper chunks missing from her shoulder and stuff, super gross.

Yeah Liz's were disgusting haha

Well I guess I still have Jason and Aubry to go for! Was definitely looking forward to the tribal too, would've been very interesting to see how the beauties swing and use of idols

Spite

Peter also had back surgery and also he couldn't use him hand apparently, it was infected so badly. Both medi-vacced from the early boot trip. Something going on at the Brains beach!