Quote from: nas on March 03, 2016, 04:16:21 PM
Quote from: Ricochet on March 03, 2016, 03:30:48 PM
Quote from: kilbluff1985 on March 03, 2016, 03:18:04 PM
house of cards out tomorrow i'm keen
flower yeh
Netflix or Itunes?

Itunes?

It's a Netflix produced show :)

They said that S4 will be much more edgier after S3 was borderline boring so I hope they deliver

Giddy Up!

nas

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on March 03, 2016, 04:31:58 PM
Quote from: nas on March 03, 2016, 04:16:21 PM
Quote from: Ricochet on March 03, 2016, 03:30:48 PM
Quote from: kilbluff1985 on March 03, 2016, 03:18:04 PM
house of cards out tomorrow i'm keen
flower yeh
Netflix or Itunes?

Itunes?

It's a Netflix produced show :)

They said that S4 will be much more edgier after S3 was borderline boring so I hope they deliver

Giddy Up!

Itunes > Download the series!

kilbluff1985

so suits is over? feel like they could of done something with Mike in prison like him trying to get innocent guys out etc

jvalles69

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on March 04, 2016, 12:44:28 AM
so suits is over? feel like they could of done something with Mike in prison like him trying to get innocent guys out etc

Wait?  That was just the series finale right?  I hadn't heard that it was the end for good, normally they give it way more promo material if it was the very last episode.  It'll prob come back with Jessica and co rebuilding the firm, or it will be 2 years later...

jvalles69

Just read this a news board.  ;D

QuoteSo according to the creator of the show. There is going to be at least 8 seasons.

Some info on season 6:

1) There is not going to be a time jump
2) 6x01 will cover Mikes first night in jail
3) New characters in jail and new characters who will interact with the firm

Nige

The Brains tribe got super unlucky in the challenge, it came down to mere seconds. Tribal was crazy, I really did want one of Peter or Liz to go in the end, I'm just kinda surprised it wasn't Peter. Also idk how to feel about Debbie, sometimes I like her, sometimes I hate her.

Medevac next week which means drama. The generally swap at 14 and I reckon there's a decent chance they go down to two tribes, that's normally what happens. Editing so far has been pretty solid all round, they've kept every moment really interesting and it makes you wanna know what's going on with every tribe and they are actually showing exactly that.

Seriously can't wait for next week's ep.

RaisyDaisy

Lol suits was never ending now

S6 will be great - cant flowering wait for it! Harvey will get Mike out, but still so much happening and so many directions things could go

kilbluff1985

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on March 04, 2016, 09:29:53 AM
Lol suits was never ending now

S6 will be great - cant flowering wait for it! Harvey will get Mike out, but still so much happening and so many directions things could go

all you guys were saying it was the last episode this week i thought it meant forever happy its not

i'm just sitting here waiting for house of cards to get uploaded online

Jukes

Lot of very interesting characters this season (Survivor), not really attached to anyone as of yet unlike recent seasons (Spencer, Tyler...) although I'm liking Neal and Kyle (and was liking Liz!).

Also looking forward to next week! LET THERE BE BLOOD

kilbluff1985

Lucifer is getting really good check it out if you havent yet

RaisyDaisy

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on March 04, 2016, 07:00:41 PM
i'm just sitting here waiting for house of cards to get uploaded online

First ep up now. I'll wake up tomorrow and get them all :)

Jay

kilbluff1985