Started by monstrum, October 06, 2012, 05:05:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RaisyDaisy

plumdog millionaire

jvalles69

Loving the new X-files, 1 more ep to go though.   :'(

Grazz

Quote from: Nige on February 10, 2016, 11:59:37 PM
Getting really excited for the new season of Survivor, basically a week to go.

This cast looks super promising, so hopefully it can live up to Cagayan, the other Brains v Brawns v Beauty season.

Loving what I've seen from Neal, Anna and Kyle/Sarg/Jason (apparently going by Jason on the show), they're probably my favourite from each tribe based on the preseason stuff.

Doesn't look to be a stand out so far or an obvious winner pick which usually makes it interesting, the conditions and number of medevacs should make for interesting viewing as well.

Starts tonight mate.

Nige

Quote from: Grazz on February 18, 2016, 04:50:16 PM
Quote from: Nige on February 10, 2016, 11:59:37 PM
Getting really excited for the new season of Survivor, basically a week to go.

This cast looks super promising, so hopefully it can live up to Cagayan, the other Brains v Brawns v Beauty season.

Loving what I've seen from Neal, Anna and Kyle/Sarg/Jason (apparently going by Jason on the show), they're probably my favourite from each tribe based on the preseason stuff.

Doesn't look to be a stand out so far or an obvious winner pick which usually makes it interesting, the conditions and number of medevacs should make for interesting viewing as well.

Starts tonight mate.
Yep, keen to watch.

Would have streamed it live had I been home but will do as of next week. So happy it's back!

Jukes

Brb permanently covering up my ears to make sure no bugs ever crawl up there

Cookie Monster

Not happy that there's only 2 episodes of suits left this season, not sure if i can stand waiting that long for the 6th!

Grazz

Quote from: Jukes on February 19, 2016, 01:35:58 AM
Brb permanently covering up my ears to make sure no bugs ever crawl up there

Looked painful and yuck what was it. I had a small fly get stuck in my ear at when up at Moomba and within minutes it was driving me insane buzz buzz buzz buzzzzzzzzzzzzz buzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz buzz buzz better than anything they ever used at Guantanamo i'm telling ya.

RaisyDaisy

Quote from: Cookie Monster on February 19, 2016, 04:24:20 PM
Not happy that there's only 2 episodes of suits left this season, not sure if i can stand waiting that long for the 6th!

It's the only annoying thing about the show

Every season they air the first 10 episodes of the season and then take a long mid season break and return for the final 6 episodes of the season and then a long break again until the next season

Cookie Monster

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on February 19, 2016, 04:48:02 PM
Quote from: Cookie Monster on February 19, 2016, 04:24:20 PM

It's the only annoying thing about the show

Every season they air the first 10 episodes of the season and then take a long mid season break and return for the final 6 episodes of the season and then a long break again until the next season
I know it's so painful!!

Nige

Finally got around to starting Breaking Bad.

The pilot definitely has me interested as any good pilot should. It built up really slowly though, but I guess it did kind of have to set the scene for the rest of the season/series.

From what I've heard, the first few episodes are a bit slow and boring but it picks up mid way through Season 1.

I'll probably attempt to finish Season 1 on Thursday.

RaisyDaisy

Hang in there Nige, it's worth it

As for Better Call Saul.... Not sure it is, just not really feeling it still, but I won't give up

Vinny

Nige

Finished Season 1 of Breaking Bad.  8)

I really like this show. After a slow start it got heaps interesting and the season finale definitely generated enough interest to build hype for the next season which I'll hopefully start tomorrow.

Cookie Monster