Main Menu

TV Series: Warning - Spoilers Inside

Started by monstrum, October 06, 2012, 05:05:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nige

So it looks like I'm finally gonna get around to watching Breaking Bad from start to finish.  ;D

Love me some Bryan Cranston.  8)

Capper

I heard on Paul Scheer podcast that there will be no more The League after this season

enzedder

Quote from: Nige on December 22, 2015, 10:52:50 PM
So it looks like I'm finally gonna get around to watching Breaking Bad from start to finish.  ;D

Beautiful! I'm the only one who has in my family and they don't know what they've missed.

jvalles69

Luther S4 has finally started, long time coming and if you haven't seen it do yourself a favour and get on it!

Just saw the trailers for Fuller House, the follow up series to Full House, not sure what to think, but I'll check it out, there was something arousing about watching grown up DJ and Stephanie Tanner whip whip and nae nae...Kimmi can't dance though!  ;D

enzedder

I'm a massive survivor fan and have mostly avoided this thread for fear of spoilers over the last cpl of months. NZ tv played season 31 second chance over 3 weeks, an episode a day every weekday. Jeremy was a deserving winner. Finale was brilliant and unprecedented... Agree about wow comments posted earlier. Was rooting for Keith to win but he really had no hope... I'd like to see him get a third chance. One of my all time favourites. Wigglesworth played a great game and had she made the final 3 I don't think Jeremy would've won 9 zip.

nas

Quote from: enzedder on December 23, 2015, 01:12:02 PM
Quote from: Nige on December 22, 2015, 10:52:50 PM

Beautiful! I'm the only one who has in my family and they don't know what they've missed.

Great show & have the "Better call Saul" next in line to watch

Nige

Quote from: jvalles69 on December 19, 2015, 02:08:41 AM
Just got the chance to watch the Survivor finale, wow, best season for a long long time!  Was on the edge of my seat for some of those tribal councils!  Glad Jeremy won, he played an almost perfect game.  Makes me more and more pumped for making my audition tape for the Oz version!  Still couldn't stand Wigglesworth and Kimmi, both pissed me off during the season and still did at the end.  Bring on season 32!

Quote from: enzedder on December 25, 2015, 08:32:16 AM
I'm a massive survivor fan and have mostly avoided this thread for fear of spoilers over the last cpl of months. NZ tv played season 31 second chance over 3 weeks, an episode a day every weekday. Jeremy was a deserving winner. Finale was brilliant and unprecedented... Agree about wow comments posted earlier. Was rooting for Keith to win but he really had no hope... I'd like to see him get a third chance. One of my all time favourites. Wigglesworth played a great game and had she made the final 3 I don't think Jeremy would've won 9 zip.

Let's not get Wentworth and Wiglesworth mixed up fellas! Drastic difference between the two in multiple ways.  :P

enzedder

Quote from: Nige on December 25, 2015, 03:06:58 PM
Just got the chance to watch the Survivor finale, wow, best season for a long long time!  Was on the edge of my seat for some of those tribal councils!  Glad Jeremy won, he played an almost perfect game.  Makes me more and more pumped for making my audition tape for the Oz version!  Still couldn't stand Wigglesworth and Kimmi, both pissed me off during the season and still did at the end.  Bring on season 32!

Let's not get Wentworth and Wiglesworth mixed up fellas! Drastic difference between the two in multiple ways.  :P
True but you knew who we meant... :-[
Anyway I blame jvalles...he started it. 8)

jvalles69

Quote from: enzedder on December 25, 2015, 04:42:09 PM

Hang on, I didn't start anything, I do hate Wigglesworth, but really like Wentworth!  I was talking about Wigglesworth and her dumb comments especially getting the final 3 to choose a number between 1-10, absolute dickhead.

enzedder

Quote from: jvalles69 on December 25, 2015, 08:38:52 PM

Hang on, I didn't start anything, I do hate Wigglesworth, but really like Wentworth!  I was talking about Wigglesworth and her dumb comments especially getting the final 3 to choose a number between 1-10, absolute dickhead.
Fair enough then. I'll hang my head in shame with no one to blame but myself... Feel like Keith when he almost forgot Tasha's name.

jvalles69

Quote from: enzedder on December 25, 2015, 09:35:12 PM
Quote from: jvalles69 on December 25, 2015, 08:38:52 PM

Fair enough then. I'll hang my head in shame with no one to blame but myself... Feel like Keith when he almost forgot Tasha's name.

Bahaha, that was gold!  Slowly gathering props for my audition tape for OZ Survivor, I will lose my mind if I get a spot!  ;D

enzedder

Finally watching Derek starring Ricky Gervais. Been wanting to see it for years but never been on any form of NZ tv...got Netflix this month and am making my way through Season 1 atm...5 episodes in. Absolutely loving it. Won't be for everyone but has me in stitches at times.

LF

Caught up with How to get away with Murder on Sunday and can't wait until mid season break is over for that.
Finished watching season 2 of Z Nation and it was actually pretty good,bring on season 3

And started watching Ash vs Evil Dead,really liking it so far it's my kind of show.

T Dog

Just did 8 episodes of the 1st series of the House of Cards. Can't believe I left it for so long. Sensational  8)

Hellopplz

Quote from: LF on December 29, 2015, 07:04:29 PM
Caught up with How to get away with Murder on Sunday and can't wait until mid season break is over for that.
Like the only show I watch with my gf, we liked the build up to it but the mid season break was such a tease!

Catching up to date with Brooklyn 99 after I left it off a few months ago at the end of Season 2.