Main Menu

TV Series: Warning - Spoilers Inside

Started by monstrum, October 06, 2012, 05:05:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nige

Crazy episode of Survivor today, it was such a rollercoaster.

I'm so glad Keith survived, they made it look like we was gone early on, then it shifted towards Tasha or Abi going, with it looking more likely that Tasha might leave, but they got rid of Abi instead.

The preview for the next ep (the finale) hints at a first, which when you put everything together, looks like it will probably result in both idols (Jeremy's and Wentworth's) negating all the votes at a single tribal, that should be interesting. You can probably count on one of Keith or Kimmi going as a result.

Keith confessionals continue to be great, the man provides so much entertainment. Tasha annoys me to no end, I wanted her gone. Kimmi has some good moments. I adore all three of Spencer, Jeremy and Wentworth so I'll be happy with any one of them winning.

Wentworth was my winner's pick at the start of the season, but I think Jeremy's looking good for the win still.

kilbluff1985

the ending to the league was terrible

RaisyDaisy

So upset

Mike & Molly has been cancelled. WTF is wrong with you CBS???!!!

Season 6 starts on Jan 6 but is only 13 episodes and then that's it  :'( :'( :'(

Jukes

Fargo season 2 <3 just as good as the first, both perfect 10s (although Bruce Campbell may give the edge to s2). Hopefully season 3 can live up to these lofty standards!

Definitely looking forward to the Survivor finale on Thursday, #TeamSpencer!

Also, Scream Queens season 1 finale was AWESOME, definitely my equal favourite show atm with Fargo and Ash vs Evil Dead.

And with the aforementioned Fargo, Survivor, Scream Queens, and the League finishing up, I only really have Ash vs Evil Dead and American Horror Story to live on, and they both end in January :'(

jvalles69

Quote from: Jukes on December 16, 2015, 02:58:03 AM
Fargo season 2 <3 just as good as the first, both perfect 10s (although Bruce Campbell may give the edge to s2). Hopefully season 3 can live up to these lofty standards!

Definitely looking forward to the Survivor finale on Thursday, #TeamSpencer!

Also, Scream Queens season 1 finale was AWESOME, definitely my equal favourite show atm with Fargo and Ash vs Evil Dead.

And with the aforementioned Fargo, Survivor, Scream Queens, and the League finishing up, I only really have Ash vs Evil Dead and American Horror Story to live on, and they both end in January :'(

Catch up on some other good shows!  iZombie is worth a watch, so is Vikings.

Holz

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on December 15, 2015, 11:14:25 PM
So upset

Season 6 starts on Jan 6 but is only 13 episodes and then that's it  :'( :'( :'(

agreed what are you doing CBS, how did this show survive 6 seasons.

RaisyDaisy

Quote from: Holz on December 16, 2015, 05:36:29 PM
Quote from: RaisyDaisy on December 15, 2015, 11:14:25 PM
So upset

agreed what are you doing CBS, how did this show survive 6 seasons.

Bah! It's a great show!

Nige

Probably a tad late, but Survivor's finale/reunion show are on GO! at midday AEDT.

Grazz

Quote from: Nige on December 17, 2015, 11:13:40 AM
Probably a tad late, but Survivor's finale/reunion show are on GO! at midday AEDT.

Just watched it but missed the start of it, the next season clips make it look very brutal on the contestants Nige, looks like a few have to pull out due to health issues.

Nige

Finale was so good. Everything I wanted and more! Honestly one of my favourite Survivor seasons.  8)

Can't wait for Koh Rong! Cambodia is so beautiful but it looks like we'll see a lot of suffering like we did this season, and probably worse given the preview. It's coming in Feb though so the wait isn't too long!  ;D

Jukes

idk whether #TeamScot or #TeamCaleb

Might just go with #TeamBlood and #TeamGrimReaper

Nige

I already dislike Caleb.

I already know the full cast and I'm definitely on the Team Neal, natural progression after being on Team Nale imo. Also love Tai, dude seems like the coolest cat!

Jukes

Oh shower I meant #TeamSarg not Caleb

They shouldn't throw names at me that fast when I'm distracted by my phone too :'( (or I should do research)

kilbluff1985

jvalles69

Just got the chance to watch the Survivor finale, wow, best season for a long long time!  Was on the edge of my seat for some of those tribal councils!  Glad Jeremy won, he played an almost perfect game.  Makes me more and more pumped for making my audition tape for the Oz version!  Still couldn't stand Wigglesworth and Kimmi, both pissed me off during the season and still did at the end.  Bring on season 32!