Main Menu

TV Series: Warning - Spoilers Inside

Started by monstrum, October 06, 2012, 05:05:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nige

So the merge ep was pretty flowering great.

As much as I love Spencer, I wish the editing wasn't so focused on him.

Really gutted Kass is gone, I was loving her game this season. One of the best characters Survivor has had imo.

Savage and Tasha are really annoying me though, but I can't see either going soon and they're only two I don't like that are left in the game.  :(

Oh, and we need more Keith footage and confessionals, he had some great moments during this past ep.

jvalles69

Quote from: Nige on November 06, 2015, 07:06:14 PM

Really gutted Kass is gone, I was loving her game this season. One of the best characters Survivor has had imo.

Savage and Tasha are really annoying me though, but I can't see either going soon and they're only two I don't like that are left in the game.  :(

Oh, and we need more Keith footage and confessionals, he had some great moments during this past ep.

Didn't get to see after the vote, but I'm assuming Spence put Savages name down knowing it wouldn't and meaning h didn't have to write Tasha, Ciera or Kas names down?  Pretty weak move move, he basically voted Kass without voting Kass so what was the point, now he's pissed savage off so they'll go after him next, stupid.

Nige

Quote from: jvalles69 on November 07, 2015, 06:43:19 PM

Didn't get to see after the vote, but I'm assuming Spence put Savages name down knowing it wouldn't and meaning h didn't have to write Tasha, Ciera or Kas names down?  Pretty weak move move, he basically voted Kass without voting Kass so what was the point, now he's pissed savage off so they'll go after him next, stupid.
Nope, it was actually Ciera that voted Savage because she'll still pissed at him. Everybody knew the split vote thing wouldn't work and that Kass was going so rather than voting for Tasha (as was the split vote plan) and burning that bridge (may let her into some form of alliance, there's still hope), she chucked an inconsequential vote Savage's way. Spencer voted for Ciera with Jeremy, Joe and Wiglesworth.

jvalles69

Quote from: Nige on November 07, 2015, 06:57:46 PM
Quote from: jvalles69 on November 07, 2015, 06:43:19 PM

Nope, it was actually Ciera that voted Savage because she'll still pissed at him. Everybody knew the split vote thing wouldn't work and that Kass was going so rather than voting for Tasha (as was the split vote plan) and burning that bridge (may let her into some form of alliance, there's still hope), she chucked an inconsequential vote Savage's way. Spencer voted for Ciera with Jeremy, Joe and Wiglesworth.

Ah interesting.  Could've backfired big time if Spencer was in, but I guess with the editing they kinda know the general vibe.

Nige

Nige

Just watched the latest Survivor episode live.

Genuinely the best episode of Survivor I've seen in years. So many amazing moments and such good editing.

Hellopplz

Loved that ep of survivor!! A true blind side :D. But the episode in general was great and that immunity challenge was intense to watch, was rooting for the runner up :(.

jvalles69

Cierra is really starting to piss me of with her "noone wants to make a big move" bullshower.  She thinks she's better at this game than she actually is, she was the only person in a position to make a "big move", noone else needed too so they weren't going to.  Absolute idiot.

Nige

Quote from: jvalles69 on November 16, 2015, 12:52:12 AM
Cierra is really starting to piss me of with her "noone wants to make a big move" bullshower.  She thinks she's better at this game than she actually is, she was the only person in a position to make a "big move", noone else needed too so they weren't going to.  Absolute idiot.
Eh, disagree in a way. I mean, that's how Ciera plays, she's not changing for anyone. Others who could do something are just sitting around for now, somewhat smart of them, but this is when people are gonna have to start doing things for themselves before they get picked off themselves.

Ciera did end up making somewhat of a big move though. She voted for Savage as a bit of a 'flower you' vote at the tribal council where we lost Kass. Then, they could have voted her out again, but they didn't think any of them had an idol and didn't split the vote (the mistake really) and all the Kelley votes were negated and so the three girls on the bottom (Wentwoth, Ciera, Abi) got to quietly vote Savage which nobody saw coming (if you haven't seen the gifs of the reaction faces, watch them, they're great) and the three votes (two in fact) were enough to send him home. That was a big move to break up the Bayon Brothers.

The advantage up for grabs in the immunity challenge that they showed in the preview could change things up and make for a really interesting episode.

jvalles69

Quote from: Nige on November 16, 2015, 10:32:55 AM
Quote from: jvalles69 on November 16, 2015, 12:52:12 AM
Eh, disagree in a way. I mean, that's how Ciera plays, she's not changing for anyone. Others who could do something are just sitting around for now, somewhat smart of them, but this is when people are gonna have to start doing things for themselves before they get picked off themselves.

Ciera did end up making somewhat of a big move though. She voted for Savage as a bit of a 'flower you' vote at the tribal council where we lost Kass. Then, they could have voted her out again, but they didn't think any of them had an idol and didn't split the vote (the mistake really) and all the Kelley votes were negated and so the three girls on the bottom (Wentwoth, Ciera, Abi) got to quietly vote Savage which nobody saw coming (if you haven't seen the gifs of the reaction faces, watch them, they're great) and the three votes (two in fact) were enough to send him home. That was a big move to break up the Bayon Brothers.

The advantage up for grabs in the immunity challenge that they showed in the preview could change things up and make for a really interesting episode.

Yeah looking forward to the upcoming ep.  Still dislike Cierra, she calls people out as idiots because they don't do what she wants to do.

No ones going to forget about the idol again that's for sure!  I wonder who will take the dive for the advantage?  Joe could just watch to see who jumps and prob still win the thing.

RaisyDaisy

I think Survivor needs it own thread

Every time I come here to see TV talk, it's always about the same show lol

Nige

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on November 16, 2015, 10:15:06 PM
I think Survivor needs it own thread

Every time I come here to see TV talk, it's always about the same show lol
Hahaha, I don't think it's that popular.  :P

Seems like this thread hasn't had much activity lately and this is basically one of the only TV shows I'm intently following atm.

The only others are Celeb Apprentice (ending on Wednesday), X Factor (ending next week) and Quantico.

Also, series finale of CSI tonight. I can't believe it's finally ending.  :(

Jukes

Due to exams and Fallout I'm so behind on all of my shows, unless I watch it on tv (Scream Queens, Survivor, AHS, Gogglebox, HYBPA) I'm a couple eps behind everything :/

Jay

Quote from: Jukes on November 16, 2015, 11:53:15 PM
Due to exams and Fallout I'm so behind on all of my shows, unless I watch it on tv (Scream Queens, Survivor, AHS, Gogglebox, HYBPA) I'm a couple eps behind everything :/
These two are fantastic 8)