TV Series: Warning - Spoilers Inside

Started by monstrum, October 06, 2012, 05:05:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jvalles69

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on October 02, 2015, 01:05:56 AM
Quote from: jvalles69 on October 02, 2015, 12:44:17 AM
Quote from: kilbluff1985 on October 01, 2015, 10:30:17 PM
Quote from: jvalles69 on October 01, 2015, 07:11:59 PM
Had no idea FTWD was only 6 episodes?  Starting to get good too, but it's nowhere near as good as TWD, I don't think I like a single character yet, maybe his blonde wife, but she has such a sourpuss look on her face all the time!

stop comparing them ffs

And why shouldn't I compare them?  They are by the same creator and I read the comic book since it first started, not sure why the angry comment...

a pet peeve of mine people comparing shows sorry

All good, but they are sharing the same story line albeit in totally different circumstances so fairly natural to compare these shows.

Hellopplz

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on October 01, 2015, 11:29:10 PM
Quote from: Nige on October 01, 2015, 11:25:31 PM
flowering great episode of Survivor.

Varner's the best narrator, he does it so well.

And holy shower, the tribe swap is gonna really throw a spanner in the works.
yep should be interesting
SO CLOSE! Happy that the person didn't get eliminated (and other person did >:D ) though, but liking the season thus far.

kilbluff1985

Quote from: jvalles69 on October 02, 2015, 01:43:11 AM
Quote from: kilbluff1985 on October 02, 2015, 01:05:56 AM
Quote from: jvalles69 on October 02, 2015, 12:44:17 AM
Quote from: kilbluff1985 on October 01, 2015, 10:30:17 PM
Quote from: jvalles69 on October 01, 2015, 07:11:59 PM
Had no idea FTWD was only 6 episodes?  Starting to get good too, but it's nowhere near as good as TWD, I don't think I like a single character yet, maybe his blonde wife, but she has such a sourpuss look on her face all the time!

stop comparing them ffs

And why shouldn't I compare them?  They are by the same creator and I read the comic book since it first started, not sure why the angry comment...

a pet peeve of mine people comparing shows sorry

All good, but they are sharing the same story line albeit in totally different circumstances so fairly natural to compare these shows.

yeah its just that people put there expectations so high cause twd is like there fav show they want ftwd to be just as good when it's nearly impossible people did the same with better call saul

Jukes

Quote from: Hellopplz on October 02, 2015, 01:55:46 AM

SO CLOSE! Happy that the person didn't get eliminated (and other person did >:D ) though, but liking the season thus far.

I liked both :/ but at least my fave is still in the hunt :D

Imo they shouldn't have told us all about the shake-up in the preview, that would've been a big surprise to viewers but not anymore. Gets people to keep watching I guess at least.

jvalles69

Quote from: Jukes on October 02, 2015, 01:19:13 PM

Imo they shouldn't have told us all about the shake-up in the preview, that would've been a big surprise to viewers but not anymore. Gets people to keep watching I guess at least.

This season has definitely picked up from the start over the past few seasons, lots of people with something to prove and plenty of determination there!  Enjoying it so far!

Bill Manspeaker

FtWD finale was pretty sick. "that's unfortunate"  ;D

only a week till TWD  8)

Pkbaldy

Quote from: Bill Manspeaker on October 05, 2015, 07:39:33 PM
FtWD finale was pretty sick. "that's unfortunate"  ;D

only a week till TWD  8)

Strand is a beast. But can't see them lasting too long on that boat  ;) Might make for a boring show haha.

Thank flower Travis done something destructive...

-----------

Hopefully with TWD they discard with these Wolves pretty quickly so we can get to my favorite character in the show, Paul 'Jesus' Monroe... And I really want to see Lucille smash some skulls in on the mid-season finale!!

Keeper27

Quote from: Pkbaldy on October 07, 2015, 02:05:15 PM
And I really want to see Lucille smash some skulls in on the mid-season finale!!

haha

awesome avatar too.

The Flash and Fresh off the boat started. awesome stuff.

Pkbaldy

Quote from: Keeper27 on October 07, 2015, 03:09:31 PM
Quote from: Pkbaldy on October 07, 2015, 02:05:15 PM
And I really want to see Lucille smash some skulls in on the mid-season finale!!

haha

awesome avatar too.

The Flash and Fresh off the boat started. awesome stuff.

Well TWD got most of it's popularity during the Prison Arc, with veryone saying that the Gov is the biggest badass on TV. Wonder what people are going to think when they meet Negan and Lucille  :P

Thanks man, Attack On Titan is beast (Read the manga for it haha).

Jukes

Survivor spoilers

Watched the new Survivor ep online earlier because I have a football function tonight so can't watch it on tv.

Not a huge surprise with who got kicked off, he/she wasn't playing a very good game so far.

Spencer's edit was very good I thought, definitely firmed as my #1 favourite to win - reminds me of myself (and not just because his first name is my surname).

Tasha's flip out (WE GOT A RAT!!!!!! where my fried chicken at) was hilarious, but should be interesting how this tribe goes in the next few days.

And another immunity idol found was cool, Jeremy's pick-up was a lot smoother and less-intense than Kelly's haha

Bayon definitely my favourite tribe, then Ta Keo.

Nige

I've heard/read about what happened but haven't watched it. Going out for dinner tonight and almost certainly gonna miss the ep so I'll have to find it online over the weekend and watch it back.

Ricochet

man Arrow has gone downhill since the first few seasons.

Enjoying Limitless atm though

Spite

Think they "stuffed" up, the were selling the 3 tribes buffs in the shop online well before the last weeks ep was aired so lots of people knew it was coming. Guess we didn't know because we don't live in the US but the US is their target audience still

kilbluff1985

Nige

Quote from: Spite on October 10, 2015, 06:22:54 PM

Think they "stuffed" up, the were selling the 3 tribes buffs in the shop online well before the last weeks ep was aired so lots of people knew it was coming. Guess we didn't know because we don't live in the US but the US is their target audience still
Yeah, they've got zero regard for non-US viewers. Half the online content isn't available unless you use a proxy. It sucks.  :(